Kid reviews for Fireworks

Fireworks Poster Image

RIP Shan Yu

You will be missed by us
2 people found this helpful.

Boring

It was interesting at the beginning but then it got really boring. Also the ending made no sense.

Katie Parry loves this movie

Shan Yu dies because of this movie!

Title says it all! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7bZOimcQuXk

Fireworks is pretty cool

I would be lying if I said that Fireworks isn't my favorite movie. Sure, it's a bit confusing on it's first watch, but it's worth watching. The visuals are beautiful, the characters are realistic; this movie is just amazing. I think that anyone of any age could watch it, but I would advise that children younger than twelve should either watch it with someone older, or get permission from their parents before watching it. But other than that, it's a great movie that people of all ages can enjoy. Give it a watch sometime, you won't regret it.

Its great it doesn't get the attention it deserves

It's great the people don't get it it's like a great movie watch it it's a romance and whatever gorgeous animation great plot

Completely appropriate for all ages, but a little confusing.

This anime doesn't have any sex scenes, or any revealing costumes. The female main-character's chest is shown a little bit (only a few times) because she is wearing a bathing suit, but it isn't bad at all. Very young kids (ages 8 and under I would say) might find [SPOILERS AHEAD] it unsettling when the female main-character is dragged away by her mother screaming at the top of her lungs after she runs away. The kids plot to run away from their parents, a girl's father hits a boy for trying to run away with his daughter, and at one point a character shoves two other characters off the top of a lighthouse, but they don't hit the ground. At one point the female main-character discusses having a job at a night-club in Toyko, slightly referencing prostitution. Besides those things (which really are not as bad as they sound) the anime has really good visuals. The reason I say age 11 and up is because the movie is VERY complex and confusing. When I first finished the movie I was really confused, and felt like I had snorted dish-soap (no joke lol). I read a few fan-theories, now it seems much better, and I plan on re-watching it. They don't explain the plot very well though, and it is INCREDIBLY confusing. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND READING FAN-THEORIES AND EXPLANATIONS AFTER YOU'VE FINISHED WATCHING IT. THEN REWATCH IT! IT'LL MAKE A LITTLE MORE SENSE!

Confusing Ending

The start of the film was okay but not very interesting. But the ending was just confusing. I was left disappointed after watching this film. I would even go as far as saying that this film was boring. It had nice music though.

bad

Fairly appropriate but, somewhat confusing

I think this movie is great for older viewers. Not because of being inappropriate but, this along with many other anime style movies can be confusing. I believe this is a good movie to rewatch a few times and truly see it’s real beauty shine through. This type of movie is the type that makes you give theories and every time you watch you think something new. If for some reason you don’t like this because it is too confusing or weird for you try Your Name. It’s by the same company but is for any age and keeps viewers interested.