All teen and kid member reviews for Flicka 2

Teen, 14 years old Written byHunterJumper13 April 18, 2011
Bahahaha. Stupidest movie ever. Honestly, any person that has even been around a horse would know how fake this is. Terrible acting (their idea of a sad scene was a girl staring ahead and going I'm s-s-s-s-s-so s-s-s-s-sad."), terrible riding, pointless story. However, I watched this with my friend (in their RV at horsecamp, ironically), and we laughed our butts off at the stupiditiy. Seriously though, folks, save your money and watch 'Secretariat'. At least that's actually a good movie, and not some pitiful remake.
Kid, 9 years old June 12, 2010

Perfect

LLLLOOOVVVEEE IIITTT
Teen, 13 years old Written bynovember27 July 13, 2011

Best Movie about animals.

Lovely storyline really touching. The characters are great. It really gives black beauty a run for it's money.
Teen, 14 years old Written by99IsMyLuckyNumber March 5, 2011

NO BADDY THINGIES.

meh LIKEEEY IT. ALOTZ. EWWWW CALORIES
Teen, 13 years old Written byHorseRider24 January 25, 2013

STUPID!

If you know anything about horses or have seen the first flicka you will hate it! :( Don`t waste your time just saying. Watch war horse instead.
Teen, 13 years old Written bywhothatcrazygirl July 16, 2012

Don't Even Bother

I thought is was a major let down. I loved Flicka 1, it was a great movie with a good plot line. But I hated Flicka 2, it had bad acting, the connection between the actors(actresses) wasn't there, the plot was an overused one, and the connection between the 1 and 2 movie was hardly there. I wasn't sure if it was really in the same series! Really, this movie would be a waste of your time and money.