Kid reviews for Footloose

Footloose Poster Image

Must watch

I watched this movie expecting an inocent movie about dancing next thing i know there are 2 busses on fire and people somoking and drinking. The movie can get a big sexy at some points but the dancing is absolutly incredible. I dont think anyone under 13 should watch this because there is some violence and drinking . But i really love the message of the movie that if a law does not seem reasonable it can be debated and that teens voices matter. A must watch if you enjoy dance musicals.

Footloose

Violence 2/5 Sex 3/5 Language 3/5 Drugs 3/5 Potty Humor 1/5 My Rating: PG-13

Wellllllllll.......

Ummmmmm......

original is better but listen up yall ive got a story to tell.

SO. i love the original footloose but this one is ok too. but you know what i HATE????? IXL!!!!! but you know what i almost hate E VENMORE??!?? J O H N N Y R O C K ET S. too peppery. too burnt. tell shelby my father heard about this.

Footloose 2011

I love it and I've seen a lot of movies that used a lot of the same language so I'm not really surprise. Parents who think there is strong language in the movie should relax it's not as if your kid has never heard those words or used those words before. Sex and violence is a part of life. It is about teen rebellion, but with that comes a message that kids and teens should be heard.

good movie

so i watched this......... basically exactly like the original.... violence: this guy beats up his girlfriend. positive messages: trust your kids and they will be trustable. positive role model: Ren respects girls:) and Ariel becomes good. sex: the bad boyfriend and Ariel are in a room, they close the door, and obviously are doin some stuff...... if u know what i mean.... but ya it was a good movie, 4 stars

Good

I watched it and I loved it, I think it is a great movie for tweens.

#i love this movie!#

i think anyone can watch this movie, because its not like kids are going to repeat anything the movie says, and if you trust your kid you should know they wont repeat it! also they should know that movies arent real! this is just my opinion but you can also think what is best for your kids!

drugs, etc.

a great classic, a must see. my only concern is of the way that alcohol and drugs are portrayed in the movie. their is a minister, and he is against them, but having a good time to the kids always involves some kind of alcohol, ect.

Good movie, not for young children:)

I personally, (as a twelve year old) would not recommend this film for kids 11 and younger. I saw this when I was 11 and I was embarrassed to death, (being watching it with my parents). This movie should be fine if you close your child's eyes during the make-out scenes. Also, there are some very sad parts to this movie. There are drunk teens driving in a car that get killed by a semi-truck. They use language and talk about some inappropriate things. Also they show teenagers drinking large amounts of beer at a party. Otherwise Footloose is a feel-good movie and very funny!