Parent reviews for Forever My Girl

Sweet romance is all about family, faith; some drinking.

Adult Written byChristian girl March 1, 2020

Forever My Girl

I watched, Forever My Girl, with my family and we all enjoyed it. My siblings ages range from 8-19. Everyone watched the whole thing but I think even though my sister is 8, it is best suited for 13+. There were no sex scenes. There was a brief moment when there was a young lady in Liam's room. Most people can tell that they had a one night stand. Although kids that don't know what that is would think that a crazed fan broke into his hotel. There also drinking scenes, and the idea of sex before marriage. Overall it was a beautiful and very emotional movie. I recommend watching it.
Adult Written bykianamckay October 21, 2019

Not Appropriate

I do not think this movies is an appropriate film for anyone to watch, let alone a child. It is filled with drinking and promiscuity. It does not convey Christian values or morals. Getting drunk, having sex before marriage and bitterness are all deemed as okay and justified behaviors from people who claim Christianity, even the pastor. I know it is only a movie, but what we watch (and what we allow children to watch) can impact our thinking and this movie does not promote godly principles. I am 20 years old and shut the movie off before finishing it. Clean content does not have an age limit. If you wouldn’t want your children watching it, you shouldn’t watch it. Period.

Adult Written byMarlene R. April 24, 2018

Awesome movie!!

This movie was great! My family loved it!!
Adult Written byKaren T. January 31, 2018

It’s very Lifetime Movie -ish

It’s sweet, typical, predictable, not award winning acting and pretty faith-based without being held back by the faith-based rating. Alex Roe face/voice/eyebrows was worth the 1:44 time span. The little girl was adorable. I expected to see this on Lifetime, not at a movie theater.