Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 22 kid reviews

Sort by:

Psychological Thriller at its finest

If you like psychological thrillers this is definitely for you. I love the fact that with these kinds of movies you almost have no idea as to what's happening until the end. Most thrillers like this are only exciting to watch once because you yourself are trying to piece together the clues and information you already have. But with this movie I have actually watched it numerous times because the way the story is portrayed is very creative. I recommend this movie for someone who likes horror movies and are okay with violence and gore. It can be distressing for some so take note of that before you add it to your list.

1 person found this helpful.

I watched it at night so it was a little scary but its a really good movie! there is some cussing but its not that bad, and towards the end there was some pretty graphic scenes like a person opened up ( you could see their insides and skeleton) dont watch at night!!
1 person found this helpful.

Its a cool movie, the best thriller. But I got traumatized for a time because of the final scene; has scary soundtrack.

This movie plays with your mind for 90 minutes

I was very surprised by this movie. I wasn't expecting much, but it turned out to be a thrilling, shocking, puzzling movie that keeps you at your toes and plays with your brain, constantly making you change your perspective on the mysterious events occurring throughout. Aside from a little bit of gore and violence, and some swearing, this movie is good for mature kids, although it may be too much to handle for some. Very underrated movie with plenty of fun twists that pleasantly surprised me!
1 person found this helpful.

It was overall a pretty good movie, the ending outcome was pretty expected from the moment all the bad stuff starts happening. Definitely don't watch this if blood, psychological thrillers, or gore are not your stuff. There is some cussing, mentions of murder, alcoholism, trauma responses, and gore.

*NO SPOILERS BTW* Its sososo good, i didnt find it scary whats so ever just a bit disturbing with the end. Theres 1 really gorey scene but if ur watching it with ur family u can just skip it. But if not id say 12+, The movie ending was so not expected but it was so good.

LOTS of gore

Great movie! I really enjoyed this movie since I LOVE mystery movies. I watched this with my parents but I would NOT recommend this for people who are sensitive to blood, guns, or violence. I thought it was a little intense when there was a scene with bloody dead people missing their organs and eyes. I'd say it's a great family movie but with your older kids. Towards the end, there is a big twist to the movie that I guarantee most kids would not understand.

Huge trigger warning!

Decent movie. but without spoiling too much, the movie takes a dark turn towards the end, and could definitely be quite traumatizing.

Good movie…not for younger children

This is a very good thriller and it keeps you guessing. Still I think the older the child the better. It is a difficult movie to grasp properly and if you are sensitive about violence I wouldn’t recommend. There are scenes of gore and the topic is quite a difficult one for younger kids to understand and interpret well. Even some adults might be left feeling really hopeless and melancholy by the end of it.