Kid reviews for Freaky Friday

Freaky Friday Poster Image

Great movie!Love body swap stuff.

As you can tell by my username…I love body swap drama.This is a great movie for kids and adults.I would recommend it to ALL!

freaky friday

freaky friday is a hilarious movie about a mother and a daughter switching bodys. there isnt anything inaproprete for kids under six but they might not enjoy it. overall it is a very good movie and you should watch it

Kinda Creepy

This was kinda creepy to me. First of all the movie was like a little, "meh, this isn't THAT great" but then when the mom (actually daughter) with the daughters crush scene came on I started feeling very uncomfortable. It was literally the mom about to like kiss or do something with the DAUGHTERS crush! They were like 17 and 50! Ahhh! And then they started singing together with a romantic face on and UGH, like what in the world is up with this movie! Maybe for like a teen this would be good but not for a kid or tween.

Horrible

This movie is about a heartless teenager who keeps KEEP OUT posters on her door and yells at her mother and little brother. I wasn't sure about watching this, but we immediately turned it off when it got to the part when she goes to school.

Way to mature for 7-9 year olds, but great for tweens.

In my opinion CSM rated this to low. A character says "stripper", there are quick glimpses of a character's butt (2 times to be exact) and there is a lot of kissing. I don't think anyone under 5th grade should see this movie.

Awesome Feel-Good Chick Flick For All Ages!

Honestly, definitely worth the watch. My mother, 9 year old brother, 13 year old sister and I spent forever looking for a feel-good movie as usual. We finally landed on Freaky Friday, and decided it would be alright. Everyone knows it; it’s a classic, and features actors like Lindsay Lohan and Jamie Lee Curtis. It actually kept me on my toes, and my whole family laughed, cried and freaked out the entire movie. We were searching for a rom-com that wasn’t too adult, and we definitely found it! There are some references in the movie, but none that won’t go over the young ones heads. They say things like ‘stripper,’ ‘do it,’ ‘is this a thong?’ and other semi-innapropriate things, but nothing too bad, especially for a chick flick/rom com. Despite the references at times, the plot is easy to follow and intriguing, and all of the characters are great role models. You definitely get to see from a new perspective what the small things you do or say do to other people, and how, underneath it all, your family really loved and cares about you. The ending was satisfying, which is something I can’t say about at least half the movies I’ve watched, and the whole thing was really very sweet and eye-opening. I would recommend, especially if you’re looking for a happy movie!

Great!

Awesome Linsay Lohan and Jamie lee curtis movie! Not to mention that this movie is the best 2003 movie in the whole world! Watch it! It is so good! And very funny!

this is a good movie but not what I expected.

Great story and very entertaining, but I think there is WAY too much kissing. The language isn't great and the outfits aren't great either. This was a great movie, but way different than I expected. There is like A LOT of kissing.

how would you feel to switch bodies

I think this is a great family movie. how would you feel if you switched bodies with you dughter and son. this is a fun movie to watch with your kids.

Disney Movie delivers suggestive content, fun plot and actresses.

This movie is so good! My mom and I both enjoyed it a lot! It's not for particularly young children, as Lindsay always wears skimpy outfits, but still. Read the review for details! Messages/Models: 1/5 While I feel like both Mom and Daughter were supposed to easy to 'relate' to, they both weren't good models. Lindsay's character is a brat, and Jamie's character doesn't listen to her daughter and is very controlling. At the end, the messages come through with being kind and loving, and that family isn't always easy. Violence: 2/5 Earthquakes happen during the transformations of switching bodies back and forth. Lindsay's character fights with her brother and they slap, scream, and, in one moment, she ties a thong onto his head. Lots of arguments. People slap, hit, and scream. Lindsay's character is part of a band, and they rock out, are loud, and, in some points reckless. Her friends threaten her with duck tape. A boy stalks a mom. A car runs over spikes and the tire blows. Sex: 3/5 Lindsay's character wears lots of skimpy costumes, with varying degrees of midriff and cleavage. In one scene(when she is in her mother's body), her pants slip down, and her brother spots a thong. She has a crush on a guy. A teen boy crushes on her mom(although it's the daughter's mind). Some kisses, lingering looks, and hugs. While in her daughter's body, the mom tells her daughter's friends that she does not believe in opposite sex attraction(trying to get their talk off of boys and dating), fixes their revealing tops. The mother(daughter's mind), talks with a guy and holds him tight on a motorcycle. Language: 2/5 "Oh my God!", "butt," "jerk," "heck", "I will kill myself!", "I hate you!" "suck," etc. Drinking: 1/5 Champagne is seen being drunk, as well as some smoking in the background. While performing at a night club, we see lots of alcoholic drinks, although there's none lingered on. Ok movie for tweens +!