All teen and kid member reviews for Freaky Friday

Teen, 15 years old Written byMissE1000 April 19, 2011

LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!

Awesome movie, relevant for a lot of moms and daughters. There is one reference that is failed to be pointed out where Anna, who was in her mom's body at the moment, refers to a girl "doing it" in a sexual way, but it is used appropriately and will go over most kid's heads.
Kid, 11 years old August 21, 2010

tweens only

The girl is mean to her mom and the words ewww
Teen, 14 years old Written byKaty0 September 8, 2009

Great Fun

This movie is quite fun with solid performances from the leads.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAuddrey. November 19, 2009

Kid movie.

i didn't really like it. just wasn't funny. loved it when i was little.
Teen, 15 years old Written byShinjo April 9, 2008

This is a fun movie that almost anyone will enjoy!

This movie really shows the daughter that their mom's lives aren't prefect and the mom that the kid doesn't make their life look hard, it just is. Any kid will enjoy this movie ages 5-13. Enjoy!
Kid, 11 years old February 5, 2010

Cute Movie for all ages interested.

Younger children won't be interested, but older tweens and teens will enjoy tame humor and smart writing. It is work to be admired for the comedy and work put in by Jamie Lee Curtis and Lindsay Lohan. I enjoyed it. The only concerns are schoolyard words "scr**ed", "s**ks", etc, but nothing too awful.
Kid, 8 years old August 14, 2010

nice movie watch it if you can

this is a good movie watch it LANGUAGE- one use of hell sucks blows SEX- some harmless kisses HIGHLIGHTS- anna and her mother learn to get along together RATING : PG for mild thematic elements and some language kind of movie : comedy
Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 July 15, 2011

Really funny!

It was a really good movie that shows how life can be in someone else's shoes. Plus, it's really funny! Violence: Some mild slapstick violence Sex: Some mild cleavage, flirting, and kissing. Drinking: Alchol at the rehearsal dinner.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymikee990 April 9, 2008

Well worth the BUY for 10+

I had a lot of fun watching this on my birthday so I bought it. A few bad words but it could fly over a kid's head or say "oooo no that movie said a bad word, plug your ears."Worth it.
Kid, 10 years old June 2, 2010

Not bad...

Some language when daughter is mom, Anna is a bad role model when the movie starts but gets better, same with messages...
Teen, 14 years old Written byEthan Does “eth... June 24, 2015

Love it.

This movie is really funny. I saw it in school.The mom is really funny
Teen, 15 years old Written byKids Media USA May 20, 2015

Fine movie for tweens

Red light for kids 2-8, yellow light for 9-11, green light for 12+
Teen, 13 years old Written bysara4ever95 February 17, 2009
Teen, 13 years old Written bygymnast5 April 10, 2016

Best movie!!

I watched this movie very young with my family and I thought it was fine. This is definitely one of my favorite movies.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMeowl February 16, 2015

A great film for Tweens and above

My sister (9) and both my parents love this movie. It has some kissing, and a little humor that's slightly inappropriate (it will go over most kids heads) but overall this is a great film and very funny. It makes me sad Lindsey Lohan became a drug addict, because she's great in this movie
Teen, 13 years old Written bykrazypanda411 April 17, 2009
Kid, 11 years old February 27, 2015

The Actors are Amazing

This is more of a teenage movie. Mild language and dating stuff. The mom did a really good job though.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCurmagicwithin January 25, 2015

I love this movie!

This is one of my favorite movies!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bybrookey12345678 February 1, 2016
Teen, 14 years old Written byEvelyn's Reviews January 24, 2015

Good movie!

I really liked this movie... I have seen it SO many times... I know all the lines to it! It's still a good movie though. There are some VERY mild innuendos in this movie. One is a conversation with a mom in counseling about "doing it" but, it will go over kid's heads and another brief conversation about "Making a move" but, then the conversation stops. Overall nothing much everything else seems to be appropriate for kids to watch. I would most definitely show this to my niece.