Kid reviews for Fred 2: Night of the Living Fred

An improvement on the original, but Fred's still Fred.

Based on 1 review

Kid, 11 years old October 31, 2011

rrrrrrrgh!

Seriously, don't you have anything ELSE to do?

Teen, 13 years old Written bycoldir4 December 3, 2011

Creepy kid went through puberty the wrong way

its okay for kids but fred is annoying as h_ll and he creeps the crap outa me
Kid, 11 years old March 5, 2012

Better than Original

This is the 2nd movie in the Fred movie series. Fred is hilarious. I love his web show. However, his movies are kind of lacking. Don't get me wrong, they're fun. And I actually liked this one. The last one was 2 stars, which meant disappointing. This one is 3 stars. It's not great or bad at all, it's in between. It's mostly good and has some funny parts but most of the humor is overused. Now, for the bad content. Messages: Good. The whole movie's message is about excepting someone who's different. Role Models: Fred is mixed. He's not exactly a role model, always jumping to conclusions. But he's not really a bad one, either. His mom is barely there and she acts as if she hardly cares about Fred, though I think she does. His dad isn't there by appears sometimes and is helpful by giving Fred advice, thought a lot of it includes beating Kevin up. Kevin is a bully, he's just mean. Talia replaces Judy in this movie and she isn't a bad or good, she doesn't really do anything bad though, so I guess she's good. Bertha is a good friend to Fred, and like Talia, doesn't really do anything bad or good so she's good too. Violence: Fred's dad is a wrestler. Actually, the guy who plays him is in real life. There are some scenes like a mosquito stabbing Fred but it's not actually gory and it's Fred's daydream. There is also a wrestling scene. Kevin, the bully, likes to beat people up. Sex: Fred's mom flirts with his teacher. Some teens have crushes on each others but rarely. Language: "Oh my Gammit!" is repeat throughout the film by Fred and "What the H-E- double hockey sticks?" is used once by Fred. Other language includes stupid and shut up and insults like "loser." Consumerism: The whole film revolves around Fred, who has a popular web show on YouTube so this film promotes the web show. Some brand names are mentioned and shown. Drinking, Drugs, & Smoking: None Overall, this is a fun, not great but not- at- all bad family film ON for 10+.
Kid, 10 years old November 9, 2011

Oh My Gammit!

It's good but oh my gammit is just over the top.

Kid, 11 years old February 17, 2012

Funny, but odd

This is really funny, but at some points it was just plain weird... Some people (like me) would just plain crack up at this movie. Other people would look at you like "What the he double hockey sticks are you watching?"

Teen, 15 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 January 15, 2012

Fred2

Halloween fred movie turns out tobe better than 1st

Kid, 12 years old December 8, 2011

Great Movie

i remember that when it came out October 22 2011 it was on almost every night and I watched it every night
Teen, 14 years old Written byCoolpool785 May 4, 2018

Stab this film in the heart with a stake, or shoot it in the head, you know what, just burn the f***ing thing to death.

ugh. NO.

Kid, 10 years old November 17, 2016

Kid,10 years old

It was an awesome movie but it might scare some kids under 8
Kid, 11 years old March 7, 2015

Not worth it

This movie was really bad. I hadn't seen the first, and I don't plan to. There wasn't much of anything inappropriate, just so you know. The mom was very mean, and Fred made assumptions too soon that weren't true and very stupid. This is not worth the watch.
Kid, 11 years old June 21, 2014

Good but like original.

Not for immature kids under 17. I mean it.
Kid, 10 years old September 18, 2013

Fred 3 Was Better.

I don't really like this movie. In my words, I think only older/mature tweens should watch this. Oh My Gammit! I am used to, but H- E- double hockey sticks? Is that nessacary? This movie is just disappointing.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRich4270 July 1, 2013

Not bad!

This movie isn't bad at all! I choose to ignore Fred's "oh my gammits" or the one "what the H-E double hockey sticks" because Fred says crud like that most of the time in the Fred YouTube series, movies, and recently, the TV show. Yes, we should know not to imitate Fred's actions, from stealing a sign with a cross on it to ordering a lot of garlic from a Chinese restraunt, but at the near end of the movie, I really liked it when Fred corrected himself of seeing what appeared to be a vampire as so, but was just a normal subsitute teacher. Fred, after posting a video of himself talking about his teacher, pretended to be the one who was the vampire, even though he scared the bully character, Kevin, and several others, kids will learn not to say bad stuff about other people and post it on the web. Fred may be annoying, but if you look at him at a different way, he's not that bad of a character. Just focus on the positive stuff of this movie, and you might like it, whether you've heard of the squealy YouTube sensation that is Fred or not.

Kid, 9 years old May 19, 2013

fRed2reVeiw

Good Movie. Not inappropriate but content a little too strong for kids under 7

Teen, 13 years old Written byThesmack321 March 31, 2013

Fred will always be Fred

This film has positive messages like don't judge people that you barely know. This film has a Twilight spoof when Fred turns into a 'squirrel'. The bit were he asks for garlic sauce and creeps out the lady at the counter is the best bit. This film is is about as good as the first. If you want a great sequel, this is how to do it!

Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 19, 2012

This is crap!

WORST HORROR MOVIE EVER! It's worse thant the first movie (which also sucks,HUGELY).It was too gross for me!
Kid, 11 years old December 9, 2012

I saw it and I want to see it again

Night of the living Fred is one of them films which you watch like 1 second and you are totally hooked! I loved it. I saw it at my Aunt's house so I didn't see the ending, I saw it to the bit where Fred squirts everyone with garlic sauce. I think it is good. The best thing that happened since Dennis The Racoon appeared on our screens! You can't just judge a film by 5 seconds of the trailer or the main character's voice. I know there is a bit of bad language but still the film is hackin' awesome!

Kid, 9 years old December 7, 2012

This is definitely an improvement for Fred but still Double-Digits only.

Language: h*e h*ll D*mm*t and one use of sh*t and most of all *boobs* Violence: a very violent attack where fake blood spurts out of fred's chest and it is very terrifying for younger audiences.

Kid, 11 years old November 1, 2012

Netflix is milder than Nick!

I've just seen Fred 2 on Netflix and it is more mild than the Nick version! Violence: Nick-On Nick, the only violence is when Fred falls down the window and the WWE part! Netlix-Fred's dad grabs Fred's head and pulls it sideways and throws him onto the table! Sex: Fred's mum is in love with his teacher. Language: Nick-Just Gammit, H-E-double Hockey Sticks and "Oh My God" Netflix-Crap. Consumerism: WWE, Twilight.

Kid, 11 years old May 20, 2012