All teen and kid member reviews for Fred: The Movie

Teen, 14 years old Written byMrsFred1996 March 5, 2011

A wonderfully silly, wholesome comedy for all ages!

In today's world full of rude, crude comedy all about sex or violence and cussing, Fred is a breath of fresh air! He hates bad words, never hurts anyone intentionally, and probably doesn't even know much about "the birds and the trees"! Despite what others might say, the movie is actually very innocent and hilarious. There's no cussing, only a little comedic slapstick violence, no sexual content, and all the humor is clean. The movie has very optimistic themes in it as it portrayed from Fred's point fo view, and he is exceedingly optimistic! Fred is also an excellent role model, because he never gives up, is extremely optimistic, has a wild imagination, and isn't afraid to act silly! He also acts younger than he is, which is a good thing. Kiddish people live longer, happier, healthier lives than mature people. So, parents, let your kids see it! And kids, watch it and enjoy with all your heart, mind, and soul!
Kid, 11 years old June 21, 2014

It's good but not for immature kids.

The movie is extremely funny, but it is not for immature kids, and I don't recommend it to anyone under 10 years old unless they are mature, don't even think about showing it to kids under 17 if they are very immature. Plus, people who say it's G, it's not. it's PG. My MPAA Rating: Rated PG for crude humor and changed use but easy to tell strong language throughout, and some bullying.
Kid, 11 years old August 15, 2015
Crazy crazy more crazy, a weird movie. There was practically no reason for Kevin to yell the b word in a kids movie. Nick rated this G but Netflix rated it 12 which I agreed with.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 19, 2013

i hate you fred -_-

die -_-
Kid, 10 years old August 14, 2012

Corny

This movie is stupid. I have nothing else to say, except DON'T WATCH THIS, THE SHOW, OR THE 2 SEQUELS. END. OF. STORY. -Samantha (chocolatecake123)
Teen, 13 years old Written bytangled October 12, 2010

No-just no,,.

I used to LOVE his youtube videos, but in the past year I thought he totally went down hill. A couple years ago he was an innocent teen who made and wrote his own youtub videos that were actually funny. He was OK in ICarly, but I didn't really get the plot (not EVERYONE in the world likes Fred. Read the comments on his videos.) After that, it was Hannah Montana (which he was good in, because he wasn't playing Fred, just a voice actor Miley works with.) After that, it seemed his videos lost the funny, so I stopped watching them. Now here we are with this.I thought this movie was HORRIBLE. I'm pretty sure this is the first movie I've actually given 1 star. Fred is annoying and an idiot, and his obsession with Judy is gross and creepy and Judy looks like she's in her 20s when she's supposed to be a Tween. I didn't even smile while watching ths. The only thing I liked was Janette Mcurdy who actually was good. Walk away from the DVD.
Teen, 16 years old Written bybieber_fever55 September 26, 2010

Dumber Than Dumb.

So this movie was built up for the longest time and I was so excited. After watching it I was extremely disappointed. Fred was good on Youtube but this movie is just trying too hard. It's not funny and, if anything, is just inaproppraite. He says gammit but I swear he's saying da-mmit because it really sounds like it and he makes a reference to the "d word." Not funny or appropriate. don't waste your time.
Kid, 10 years old February 21, 2015

SKIP SKIP SKIP

I regret watching this movie!!!!!!!! I am always wondering, what is the plot? This movie is horrible and skip!
Kid, 10 years old February 4, 2015

Not really good as an film.....

I loved Fred on Youtube, he made me laugh AN WHOLE LOT! But being in an movie? Ok, the result is bad. First of all, he's not funny, he makes references to stuff that younger viewers might not understand, such as in one part where he says "gammit" (an obvious reference to the "D" word, which he mentions too). And second of all, the mom in this film is not an good role model. Just why Nickelodeon? Why let Fred make an movie on YOUR CHANNEL!? And you only rated it TV-G? COME ON! Simple note to parents: Do not allow children aged 2 - 7 watch this atrocity of an movie, older teenagers, your fine as long as you DON'T repeat the events in the film.
Teen, 13 years old Written byfluffy gizmo January 19, 2015

AWFUL!!!

THIS IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE WORST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN. FRED IS SO ANNOYING,THE WRITING IS NON-EXISTENT,AND THE ENITRE MOVIE IS AN HOUR AND A HALF LONG FRED VIDEO. OH WAIT,NOT ONLY IS FRED ANNOYING,BUT HE'S ALSO A RACIST!
Teen, 14 years old Written byWWEWRESTLINGFAN103 February 16, 2014

This movie Sucked

I hate this movie because its annoying, Horrible, bad, terrible and easily 1 of the worst movies in the world but I like John Cena in WWE but not in the FRED movies, Pixie Lott is a great singer but the movie is boring and the score Im giving FRED the movie is 10/100 If you like watching good movies then watch Shrek or Toy Story instead
Kid, 8 years old September 14, 2013

really funny but not under six

its really funny also no violence language but some not appropriate scenes like when he met his old friend in the woods he acts really weird also not lots of role models like when he stealed a bit the dog when he went to the car wash also you shouldnt act like him bu really funny better than the show also one kiss and some dancing
Teen, 13 years old Written byThesmack321 March 30, 2013

One of the best films ever

This film is so awesome. It is cute how Fred goes looking for Judy. And ever since I saw it, I've been calling Pomeranians squirrels. Anyway this film is amazing with lots of humour and a few thoughtful moments. The ending was the best. It was happy and funny.
Kid, 12 years old March 28, 2013

Mostly Child Friendly

Fred is a pretty good film about a teenager who has a hard life socializing. It is a film for people 10+ due to teenage jokes and stunts etc. Is it suitable for kids, yes. With guidance though if under 10 in case they copy anything from the film. Violence: Infrequent mild Language: None Sex/Nudity: None Drugs: None Horror/Threat: Moderate stunts
Kid, 10 years old March 11, 2013

Fred: The Movie

Fred: The Movie is a GREAT movie! There's not much violence, but the bully, Kevin, lives next door and always refers to punching Fred. But, nothing happens. Fred also says, "H e double hockey sticks". Really funny, though!
Kid, 10 years old January 10, 2013

Don't watch!

HATE THIS! My little sib's don't need to be watching this AT ALL!!! Don't watch it!
Kid, 9 years old December 7, 2012

I like this movie but it has a bit of swearing only older kids know.

Language: I actually heard the word "h*e" once. D*mmit is very very frequent. Sex: a lot of innuendo and this is like a Adam Sandler for kids. This is even more like a "That's My Boy" for kids.
Kid, 10 years old October 13, 2012

The Language is mild, but the Film is FUN!

I love this movie! Fred says "god," and other characters say "god," "Jerk," "Jesus," "moron," "butt" and "dork." Fred gets hit on the head and beaten up by dodgeballs!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMoviemnMan September 21, 2012

I hate this kid so much! -_- There is nothing good about him or this movie! NOTHING!

I don't understand... How is he such a big Nickelodeon hit right now? HE GOT 3 MOVIES???!!! Why Nick, why are you doing this to us? NOW HE GOT A SHOW!!! Even worse!! He was on iCarly, Don't get me wrong, I love iCarly. But sadly I only review for movies here not anything else! It was really cheesy, EX: in one part there was a singing deer! Who are you trying to hurt Bambi? NO Bambi was awesome, and cool! Much better than this load of garbage! Nick isn't even trying anymore! Fred: The Movie is so bad it makes The Annoying Orange look like a winner! Nah, what really is true is that both Fred and The Annoying Orange are both at the same level of being abysmal! This was only about Fred going on an adventure of trying to find his girlfriend Judie who he thinks is in danger. Don't even get me started with his voice! Its so annoying it makes me wanna kill myself! I don't understand how he has a webcast, he got to be interviewed on iCarly, he got 3 movies, and worst of all, A SHOW!!! Oh yeah, this is just proof that Nick isn't even trying anymore! I'd bury Fred Frigglehorn alive if I ever saw him in person! Go ahead and make more stupid movies of this stupid kid while everybody else cries by how horrible Nick is doing right now! But I'm telling ya, you have to try like you used to sometime in the future! Overall, do not watch, listen, think, talk, glance, or even look at this movie! OFF for all ages of course!
Kid, 12 years old August 19, 2012

the screaming kid

The movie is based on fred trying to get judy over to his house. the movie is somewhat violent and fred says made up swears or mild slurs. this is rated G but it should be rated at least PG for violence and mild language. (This was made by a 12 year old)