Parent reviews for Freddy Frogface

Animated feature treats bullying as a laughing matter.

Adult Written byLebron12James3 May 4, 2020

Stuffing your face as usual. I gotta have a good meal. Garfield you fat cat! U R so big and fat! Y R U so fat?! I eat, Jon, it’s what I do. It’s time 2 kick Odie off the table. Don’t do it Garfield, that’s our pet dog Odie! You’re going into orbit u stupid mutt. *Kicks*. Gggggaaaaarrrrrfffffiiiiieeellllldd!!! Time for a nap, I’m a cat who loves to snooze. GARFIELD U LAZY CAT!!!! I hate alIram clocks. I’m am hungry I want some lasaga. You’re eating us out of house and home, Garmfield. Enough with da chit chat let’s get some grub going. GRUB TIME. Where are the 3 cheese pizzas? I ate those food. Where are the taco shells? I ate those food. Where did all the hamburger helper go? *Brup*. You’re such a bad kitty, that’s it I’ve had with u. That does it I’m done. That’s the last straw, Grarfiled.
Adult Written byHUGOMANHD November 29, 2015
BEST MOVIE BECUZ ITS WANT KIDZS TO BLULLY OTHER KOIDZ GR8 MOVIE m8

Adult Written byJJ66 October 21, 2014

THE WORST MOVIE EVER

I WATCHED IT WITH MY KIDS AND NOW I HAVE MY FOUR YEAR OLD SAYING A.. BUG THE STORYLINE WAS HORRIBLE AND THE CHARACTERS LOOKED STUPID AND THE ANIMATION WAS HORRIBLE ALLTOGETHER THE MOVIE WAS DOWN RIGHT STUPID

Adult Written byRaritysfans January 8, 2021

Frogger

This Danish CGI Copenhagen suburb comedy is not for everyone and suits more families that loves Aardman and Laika. I was a kid when Danish Ole Lund Kirkegaards wacky books that was famous in the 80s and they got made into live action movies back then. Some bullying, love interests and slapstick.

Adult Written byDARKmAgiC99 October 21, 2014

THIS SHOW MADE ME WANT TO SMASH MY TV AND CHOP IT UP INTO PEICES

THIS SHOW WAS A LIVING HECK BROUGHT INTO REALITY IT HAS LOTS OF VIOLENCE CUSSING AND STUPID THINGS WATCHING THIS SHOW COULD SCAR YOU FOR LIFE DO NOT WATCH

Adult Written bywatchful momma December 23, 2012

Do not let your child watch this movie!!

I heard the phrase "ass bug" for the first time in this movie. Looked at other reviews (elsewhere) -- apparently the bully character says "asp bug". This is a foreign film -- they made a big mistake. I don't want my child using either word!