Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 12 kid reviews

Sort by:

This is Great

I believe this incredible masterpiece should be played at drive-in movie theaters. This movie is amazing. With it's beautiful writing, fantastic special effects, masterful character development, and engaging and clever plot, it is a film like no other. If you don't watch this movie, you don't have a soul.

Simply amazing

This movie cleared my skin, watered my crops, and improved the skills I was already great at. I don't know what I would have done if I had never seen this movie. I recommend to all

Horrible parenting! Disney, you screwed up again!

I am a proud mother to 4 kids, we put this and guess what happened? Timmy, Jimmy, Susan and Kahlleigh started crying and they got scared. Disney, pull this show off the air and air Phineas and Ferb instead. I am horrified as a parent, and there is NO WAY I am letting my children watch this. This is even worse than Franny's Feet. Please go watch Kung Fu Panda 2, Mulan, WALL-E, Nickelodeon shows like Spongebob, Cartoon Network shows like Steven Universe, The Amazing World of Gumball, My Gym Partner's a Monkey and as well as Adventure Time and South Park, Teen Titans Go and Supernoobs. Disney is a big sadist. Me and DalekExterminate369's job is keep our kids safe and we really did regret putting for our kids. Parents, beware! #SaveOurKids #DisneyIsOverParty

Disney should be ashamed!

This show is scary because my son started crying after watching this and Disney Channel just airs this show so much which is not good, they need to air this less and Disney makes good movies big not shows. We are huge fans of Disney movies but we banned a few Disney movies from our house. Parents, I strongly encourage not letting your kids watch this show! Thank God, I had the sense to preview this before showing it to my children! “Scary” doesn’t even begin to describe the sick, twisted, nightmarish things that the creators at Disney decided would be appropriate to include in a show that 6 year olds would want to watch. Who's making these stuff? Stephen King? The creators of this show should be ashamed of themselves. They took “scary” way too far, even to the point of sadistic. I am horrified as a parent, and there is NO WAY I am letting my children watch this. Thank god, I let them watch stuff like Kung Fu Panda 2, Mulan, WALL-E, Nickelodeon shows like Spongebob, Cartoon Network shows like Steven Universe, The Amazing World of Gumball, My Gym Partner's a Monkey and as well as Adventure Time. You made Freddy Frogface look bad. You destroyed it; good job, Disney. You guys are sickos! Parents, beware!

This is the worst Garfield movie ever

It’s about Garfield and Arlines kids and it’s trash.

Oh look, another “Ivan The Incredible” movie!

Trash!

not good

I don't like the movie. The jokes are bad. The plot is dull and mean-sprited. The writing is also quite lazy and the characters and bland. I wouldnt recomend it.

Why though?

IloveGarfield signing in. Do the writers actually think bullying is funny, entertaining kids stuff? Because watching this movie feels like the writers legit thought that while writing this. If you want to make your Freddy Frogface, here are the steps. First, make the writing and plot EXTREMELY LAZY. The plot is a kid wants to preform(sry if that’s not spelt right) in the circus, but(sarcastic voice) oh no! The big bad bully is trying to stop him! (normal voice) Then use the same animation style as Ivan The Incredible(a movie also made by the same company) down to the point that some of the same characters can be seen in both movies. And yes, the some of the same characters can be seen in both movies. Then make some insufferable comedy including saliva jokes, poop jokes, fart jokes and booger jokes. Then add in a mean-spirited layer that includes adults mocking a teenager for having a frog in his mouth. Now you’d think THAT’S why the teenager is a bully right? Wrong. He was a bully before that. Anyways, the mean sprit also includes the teenager beating the crap out of a ten-year-old boy, the teenager kidnaps a dog, locks a little boy in an abandoned building, ties little kids against a windmill and a scarecrow (no one dies), and blows his nose in a little girl’s drawing. Also, the teenager is held @ freaking gunpoint! @ least the acting is OK, but this movies is terrible. Don’t watch it it’s bad.

Book based stupidity

This movie is crap. The characters are ugly and bland. The story is boring. They have booger jokes etc. The only entertaining part of this is that some of the characters were reused in a movie the same company made, Ivan The Incredible. I saw Ivan first so I kept trying to find characters I saw there. So unless you want to do that I wouldn’t recommend either Freddy or Ivan.