Kid reviews for Freddy Frogface

Animated feature treats bullying as a laughing matter.

Teen, 15 years old Written bybruhh March 25, 2016

please read.

WHAT THE FRICK WAS THIS THIS MOVIE IS BULL THE CHARACTERS ARE UGLY AND THE BULLY IS CRAZY AND THE PARENTS ARE USELESS AND I DIDN'T SEE A GOOD, PLOT MOVEMENT oh goodness. Do NOT watch. It's stupid.

Kid, 11 years old July 17, 2020

Why though?

IloveGarfield signing in. Do the writers actually think bullying is funny, entertaining kids stuff? Because watching this movie feels like the writers legit thought that while writing this. If you want to make your Freddy Frogface, here are the steps. First, make the writing and plot EXTREMELY LAZY. The plot is a kid wants to preform(sry if that’s not spelt right) in the circus, but(sarcastic voice) oh no! The big bad bully is trying to stop him! (normal voice) Then use the same animation style as Ivan The Incredible(a movie also made by the same company) down to the point that some of the same characters can be seen in both movies. And yes, the some of the same characters can be seen in both movies. Then make some insufferable comedy including saliva jokes, poop jokes, fart jokes and booger jokes. Then add in a mean-spirited layer that includes adults mocking a teenager for having a frog in his mouth. Now you’d think THAT’S why the teenager is a bully right? Wrong. He was a bully before that. Anyways, the mean sprit also includes the teenager beating the crap out of a ten-year-old boy, the teenager kidnaps a dog, locks a little boy in an abandoned building, ties little kids against a windmill and a scarecrow (no one dies), and blows his nose in a little girl’s drawing. Also, the teenager is held @ freaking gunpoint! @ least the acting is OK, but this movies is terrible. Don’t watch it it’s bad.

Teen, 13 years old Written byPoppy From The ... July 7, 2020

Book based stupidity

This movie is crap. The characters are ugly and bland. The story is boring. They have booger jokes etc. The only entertaining part of this is that some of the characters were reused in a movie the same company made, Ivan The Incredible. I saw Ivan first so I kept trying to find characters I saw there. So unless you want to do that I wouldn’t recommend either Freddy or Ivan.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMiguel is BOAT June 27, 2020

NOT SUITABLE FOR KIDS

I'm Miguel and I would know. Its just not suitable for kids.

Kid, 12 years old July 3, 2020

Kid, 12 years old May 30, 2021

THIS MOVIE IS SO TRASH

I googled “Epic Spongebob gangster rap radical funny learn colors for kids” on April 13 1932. The results were the entirety of this movie on YouTube. I clicked the play button, sat down, and watched it. IT HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH MY SEARCH! Don’t support this god awful movie!
Kid, 11 years old September 21, 2020

not good

I don't like the movie. The jokes are bad. The plot is dull and mean-sprited. The writing is also quite lazy and the characters and bland. I wouldnt recomend it.