Parent reviews for Freddy Got Fingered

Sorry, this one's just vile.

Adult Written bymyopinionisbest May 23, 2017

Flawed but ambitious comedic satire

I genuinely believe that if this movie had better dialogue, better acting, and a more grounded script, it could have been one of the most groundbreaking comedies of the decade. While it has a reputation as one of the worst movies ever made, I've seen far worse. At its core, this movie is all about Gordy, an immature man-child who wants to prove to his father that he is a man. This simple and age-old setup is turned upside down and told through the veil of a sadistic anti-comedy. He goes to absurd, even grotesque lengths to prove that he is independent and self-sufficient. Gordy masturbates a horse and an elephant to prove to himself and his father that he has "grasped manhood" and the fact that he makes the elephant ejaculate all over his father shows that he has succeeded. If you couldn't tell from that last sentence, the film is blatantly offensive, and if it offends you or grosses you out, then it has done its job. Its something of a satire on the increasingly gratuitous and stupid R-rated sex comedies and dumb teen comedies of the 90s. Some of the random celebrity cameos are just there to bring the movie some credibility, just like the movies its making fun of, but also seem to be poking fun at them (like Shaq's cameo). The sheer ridiculousness of everything that happens is itself pretty entertaining and funny. Some people find this movie absolutely hilarious, and I'll admit I'm one of those people. Don't get me wrong, this movie is FAR from a masterpiece. The acting is mostly pretty bad, the story drags at points, and all the dialogue sounds like it was written my Tom Green himself. There are a lot of jokes in the movie that Tom Green has admitted are just inside jokes between him and his friends. That's great for you and your friends, but the general movie going audience won't get half your references. In my humble opinion, this movie had a lot of potential, and in some ways Tom Green may be some kind of comedic genius, but the film's sloppy execution holds it back from being anything more than a fun novelty movie for me to troll my unsuspecting friends with on movie night. P.S. - This movie is not for anyone who can't handle seeing a newborn infant swung around on its umbilical cord. Yes, that and much, much more happens.

Adult Written bybigisaac20 July 20, 2020

Adult Written byLebron12James3 March 5, 2020

Freddy got ranted on by me

One of the worst movies ever. Don’t watch this it’s cursed. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Adult Written byThe Autistic Yo... November 21, 2019

Freddy Got Reviewed

There is very strong language used in this film, lthough there is voilence in this film (to which some are extreme) it is all comical. But apart from that, this is a film that will offend people.

Adult Written byFilmreviews.org November 11, 2019
Adult Written byAnonymos June 24, 2019
Parent of a 2-year-old Written byAnounymous June 22, 2019
Adult Written byKnaufin April 7, 2019

The Funniest!

This movie is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen.It might be an older movie but it's much better than the new violent movie or movies without a plot that look like they were shot on a cell phone of today.
Adult Written byRarityfan September 7, 2018

Old school comedy, yo

This underdog of a movie will get famous again thanks to the Nostalgia Critic. Lots of sex and violence, and a comedy not for everyone.

Parent Written byember3 June 16, 2018
i love this movie i saw this movie when i was 5 year old
Adult Written byPizza G. November 27, 2017

Very weird

Freddy Got Fingered is a an absurd, exploitative and strangely bleak piece of neo-surrealism. Essentially a medley of disjointed abstract humor, held together by non-PC tongue-in-cheek social commentary and ridiculous characters. To put things short, it isn't geared towards children. The ridiculous no-holds-barred gags often include gross out imagery and themes; these include moments in which the main character literally climbs inside a deer carcass, and, in a separate instance, delivers a pregnant woman's baby and swings it around by the umbilical cord. One running joke involves a kid being injured repeatedly without warning; this builds to him falling into a spinning propeller. On top of that we witness plentiful language ("f--k," "s--t," "f----t," "p--ck,") and sexual references / situations; implied sodomy / the desire thereof, jokes about molestation (pretty obvious given the movie's title). The main character's love interest is handicapped, and has a fetish for having her paralyzed legs whipped. Played for laughs. Multiple shots of animal genitalia, plus horses reproducing. Drinking and smoking. Overall, Freddy Got Fingered isn't for everybody--and not just for the inappropriate content. It's truly a bizarre experience. Expect spontaneous, unpredictable adult content and some potentially disturbing material.

Adult Written byDavid S. March 22, 2017

Only the finest of you will find this funny, if you don't - then you take yourself far too serious!

Silly, goofy, weird, funny as hell, nonsense, laugh out loud absurdities.

It is a really good FUNNY movie. Tom Green is great and the other cast is amazing too, especially his dad. The on-screen comedy between them is so funny ! LOL

I have always liked Tom Green's stuff, and I would of liked this movie even if I didn't.

If you don't find this entertaining, then you Sir take yourself far too seriously.

People like Tom and Drew Barrymore are fun and goofy at heart, they are great folks. Perhaps the shirts and ties won't like this movie, so maybe get a generic rom com for you and your partner, then after sit with your laptop and worry over your finances while wearing your glasses ;)

LOLOOLOLL.

- not for kids.. who on earth said it was for kids anyway! ... adult comedy ok.

Adult Written bypaul n. December 25, 2016

Silly Guity Pleasure Not For Children

Funny Movie but Very Crude

Parent of a 17-year-old Written bysalsaqueen August 5, 2013

BEST FILM EVER!

This film is beautiful, i genuinely adore it! It's absolutely mental but it's wonderful! It's about chasing your dreams no matter what! It's definitely my favourite film, it's humor is bizarre! Especially to those who enjoy a bit of gore:) I don't know why people hate on this film so much, just because Tom Green isn't afraid to be different and act strange doesn't mean he deserves hate! I mean, are you rich and famous? NO! Is he rich and famous? YES!;) So he must be doing something right, right? hahahah i love that guy, he's great<3

Parent of a 10 and 16-year-old Written byCloudNine September 2, 2012

Disappointing...

Horrible, not a film for the kids. It has a lot of profanity and cursing, sexual intercourse and masturbation. A disappointing film not to be watched by kids.