Kid reviews for Freddy Got Fingered

Sorry, this one's just vile.

Teen, 16 years old Written bySeb Mayers January 14, 2013

You either love it or hate it, but you will be very unlikely to forget about this film.

Violence: [4/5] Lots of comic violence, but it is all very comical and fake.

Sex And Nudity: [5/5] There is very strong innuendo, this includes animal masturbation.

Profanity: [4/5] There are F-Words, but there is nothing racist or prejudiced.

Drugs/Alcohol/Smoking: [1/5] There is some alcohol drinking in a restaurant.

Disturbing Content: [4/5] The comic violence or sexual content may disturb and/or offend some viewers, although it is fake and it is done in a very comical matter.

Overall Recommended Rating: R.

Teen, 14 years old Written byEDSR June 16, 2021

Well... that was something

'Freddy' may be a post-modern satire, it may be a deeply intelligent film, or it may just be bad. I don't know but I enjoyed the hell out of it.

Contains strong comic sexual misconduct and strong language
Kid, 11 years old May 4, 2021

Me and my Dads favorite movie

My Dad really likes this movie and we watch it all the time. Its the funniest movie I have ever seen. Some people don't like the part with the horse but we have horses and that's just how that stuff works. Sorry. I have been helping my Dad breed them since I was little so I don't see what the big deal is. Some parts might be too scary for little kids, so that's why I said ages 8 and up. My little brother has to close his eyes when the guy on the skateboard gets hurt.

Teen, 17 years old Written byMrman123 April 26, 2020
VERY GROSS BUT FUNNY

Kid, 11 years old February 26, 2020

The worst movie ever

The title says it all.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBowl_of_cow June 24, 2019

Tom Green is a genius

Ridiculously hilarious movie. 14 and up.

Kid, 12 years old March 4, 2019
Kid, 12 years old March 4, 2019

One of the Greatest So Bad it’s Good Films of all Time

Ok, what the hell is this movie? It’s weird, disgusting, and so horrible that you got to love it. It’s about a sociopathic aspiring animator living with his parents, dealing with love, and trying to get his own cartoon made, but claims his father molested him. Now, if you’re a guy who loves artistic stuff, or if you’re like me, a nerd who loves animation, or a guy interested in psychology, you would really want to watch this film. But when you actually do, you know it’s GARBAGE. BUT, I will defend it. This film is so bad, its the funniest thing in the world. I love this movie but hate this movie.

Kid, 12 years old January 27, 2019