Kid reviews for Freddy Got Fingered

Freddy Got Fingered Poster Image

Because of this movie!

Dumb baby movie! After two minutes of the movie your eyes will either start bleeding or will catch on fire. Then 6 minutes in, your ears will start bleeding and will not stop until the credits start. Don't watch this movie at all costs!

Disappointing

Spinoff of Shrek is not very good.

Atleast most of the damn kids in this section have standards!

This movie is the worst crap I’ve ever seen, I’m not surprised a whole lot of you actually have standards! IT’S SO BAD, IT’S GOOD! Freddy Got Fingered feels like a Acid Trip starring Tom Green (who is also in a Damn Asylum Knockoff) MOVIE GETS A -1/10!

Well... that was something

'Freddy' may be a post-modern satire, it may be a deeply intelligent film, or it may just be bad. I don't know but I enjoyed the hell out of it. Contains strong comic sexual misconduct and strong language

Me and my Dads favorite movie

My Dad really likes this movie and we watch it all the time. Its the funniest movie I have ever seen. Some people don't like the part with the horse but we have horses and that's just how that stuff works. Sorry. I have been helping my Dad breed them since I was little so I don't see what the big deal is. Some parts might be too scary for little kids, so that's why I said ages 8 and up. My little brother has to close his eyes when the guy on the skateboard gets hurt.

VERY GROSS BUT FUNNY

The worst movie ever

The title says it all.

Tom Green is a genius

Ridiculously hilarious movie. 14 and up.

One of the Greatws

One of the Greatest So Bad it’s Good Films of all Time

Ok, what the hell is this movie? It’s weird, disgusting, and so horrible that you got to love it. It’s about a sociopathic aspiring animator living with his parents, dealing with love, and trying to get his own cartoon made, but claims his father molested him. Now, if you’re a guy who loves artistic stuff, or if you’re like me, a nerd who loves animation, or a guy interested in psychology, you would really want to watch this film. But when you actually do, you know it’s GARBAGE. BUT, I will defend it. This film is so bad, its the funniest thing in the world. I love this movie but hate this movie.