Kid reviews for Friday the 13th (2009)

Horror remake isn't for anyone, let alone teens.

Teen, 13 years old Written byyoulouzer26 July 27, 2015

Great, but extremely innapropiate

Over the top inappropriate, and filled with sex, violence, language, and some alcohol and drugs.

Kid, 12 years old February 15, 2009

common sense, please understand kids these days.

I am 12 ok. It's not even scary. I am scared of a lot of stuff, but not this movie. Common sense, you overrate alot. My stepdad took me to see this. I absolutely loved it. I've already heard and seen everything in this movie.(BEFORE I WAS EVEN IN THE THEATRE)Kids today are exposed to a lot more. To the people who said parents aren't listening, PARENTS ARE. They just don't care because they KNOW that their kids are going to know most of that stuff anyways. So I really loved it. I liked it better than the first one. Kids, go and see it if you want. No one under 11 though. =]
Teen, 13 years old Written byAsher Warren July 20, 2020

Too much nudity

I like Friday The 13, but this one had too much nudity for someone under 18. But I think that a VERY mature 13 year old that can handle things could watch it too.

Teen, 16 years old Written byNeonSprinkles February 2, 2015

Little Kids, What Is Your Problem?

I am seeing reviews by little kids, saying "Its not scary! Go take your 10 yr. old to see this!" Children, Its not scary, its crude, lewd, and inappropriate. I did watch it, and it's disgusting. We have enough violence in the world, we don't need more. Its cheap trash, and not healthy for kids, or adults.

Teen, 13 years old Written byChris G. June 1, 2017

The Best!

I feel that you should watch this because it is a great movie for the whole family. KIDS: remember that you should close your eyes at scary parts.

Teen, 15 years old Written byiman2425 November 9, 2014

SCARY

don't go camping after this movie

Teen, 14 years old Written byamina_m546 August 22, 2014

movie sucks

the movie was really lame
but the movie is a little inappropriate but now, in society, 13 year olds know everything in the movie and wouldnt be scared at all.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJimmy Jimmy June 25, 2013

Not for anyone under 18. Complete trash.

I've got nothing shows a couple having sex, boobies, gore, blood, drinking, smoking, everyone is a jar head. Ugg Do not let anyone who is under 18 view this trash

Teen, 14 years old Written byCole9678 November 6, 2012

Friday the Worst-teenth

OH MY GAWSH! I'm just going to say, i was dissapointed. SO DISAPPOINTED! I was hoping it was going to be scary, but it was predictable and, excuse me for saying so, retarded! "I'm gonna go walk off by myself" STAB!! "Me too!" STAB!! "I'm gonna go upstairs by myself to look for my jock boyfriend." STAB!! "I'm gonna water ski topless for the stupidest reason!" DEATH!! Beside that, the sex and nudity is inappropiately frequent. Not even neccessary. It's stupid. Boring. Waste of money, as commen sense said. DON"T GO NEAR IT!!!! D:

Teen, 14 years old Written byFallenAngel May 31, 2009

e.g. You should think twice before going with a tween!

I got bored and stopped watching it after a while.
O_O
Teen, 15 years old Written byalienxcan August 1, 2020

it really depends.

like always it depends. if your somebody who loves semi-gory etc. horror movies then watch it. but be warned, there are some VERY inappropriate scenes, if you're a parent reading this, if your okay with your kid being exposed to sex, drugs, gory things etc. then its a great movie.

Teen, 13 years old Written byKoolKidwithaK July 3, 2020

It’s good

It’s good but it’s a little inappropriate
Teen, 17 years old Written byMaceoanderano June 11, 2020

I hate this remake

Parents you need to this remake is not for kids at all. This remake of Friday the 13th has a lot of graphic violence. It’s a super bad remake and I hate this remake so much. And the remake of Friday the 13th has lots of language and sex and nudity. Kids should not watch this remake because it’s super bloody and it has a lot of graphic violence. This remake super bad not as good as the original Friday the 13th. The remake of Friday the 13th is more violent than a slasher film. Parents that is you need to know about the remake of Friday the 13th so bye.

Teen, 14 years old Written bymurdermystery May 21, 2020

Innapropriate, Graphic Remake

FRIDAY THE 13TH (2009) contains strong language, drug use and graphic violence. Parents should know about the high sexual content and sexualized nudity.

Kid, 10 years old May 11, 2020

The movie is not that scary But it does have a lot of adult stuff.

Teen, 13 years old Written bysmartiartiarti March 26, 2020

Depends on your age! =)

I watched this movie with some of my friends. Yes, it did have a lot of violence, but after you realize that it's all movie "magic", it isn't that bad. Of course, if a very young child is watching this, they could get scared or disgusted, which is appropriate. But, I must warn you about something very important. The sexual content is a biggy. There is a lot throughout the movie and you can see women's naked body parts . Now, I suggest, if you are younger then maybe 15, 16? I think you'd be able to watch the full movie. However, if you are younger, you might have to skip the sexual content throughout the movie because it might make you uncomfortable, especially if you are male. In addition, the characters are a bit illogical most of the time, (probably so that the movie can have more action) so they make dumb choices and get killed (surprise surprise). Overall, it was an interesting movie, and although I had to skip some parts, I enjoyed it. =)

Teen, 17 years old Written byJuicewrld008 March 3, 2020

Teen, 14 years old Written bysquirrellover February 23, 2020

Great movie for young ones!

I loved taking my little squirrels to see this one! It’s good for them to see this to be prepared for if Jason ever comes to our house they know what not to do! I think Jason is a very positive role model for young girls and boys

Kid, 11 years old November 3, 2019

normal movie for adults

movie haves strong bloody violence, some grpahic sexual content, language and drug material.

Kid, 12 years old September 23, 2019

Mature Slasher is Gory and Lewd, and NOT for kids.

So maybe I'm being a bit hypocritical saying 14+ since I am 12, but I am very mature and have already visited the themes represented in this movie. Plus, I watched it with my parents, which is something I recommend you doing as well.

It is an extremely gory and lewd slasher remake that pays homage to the original films. If your kid wants to see this, maybe give them a chat about drug usage and sex before letting them see this.

It may be a mature film, but it is no way 18+.