Kid reviews for Friday the 13th Part 2

Friday the 13th Part 2 Poster Image

Ok

It is ok I dont know if I like the first or this one more there is some blood one nude scene with a girl and nearly no swearing that I heard

Wait..... There is a lot more to it.

I checked Mr. C's basement and I took Joshua with me and I was shocked from what I saw. One kid was posting a deformed Spongebob popsicle on Reddit, another kid was drinking Bloody Mary what it looked like blood, yet another kid was spinning around with DaBaby car says “Let's Go” and another kid was listening to Baby by Justin Bieber. More kids were sleeping on the floor with chains trapped.

Wait..... There is a lot more to it.

I checked Mr. C's basement and I took Jimmy with me and I was shocked from what I saw. One kid was playing Fork knife, another kid was drinking cherry juice what it looked like blood, yet another kid was spinning with the helicopter sound playing and another kid was listening to Friday by Rebecca Black. More kids were sleeping on the floor with chains trapped.

If you can handle strong violence, and love scary movies this movie is for you watched it with my older sister shes 13, pretty good.

I thank the writers and creators who came up with the name of the character

The name Jason Voorhees is a one of the coolest horror names next to Micheal Myers.

Friday the 13th sequel

Friday the 13th Part 2 is the direct sequel to part 1. This time Jason wears a bag on his head. I would recommend watching the first one before you watch this one. Age Review: Violence is similar to the first movie including blood, stabbing, strangling, and more. There is also nudity involved with skinny dipping. There are also uses of, f**k, s**t, and b**ch. Overall, it's a good movie that you should watch with a buddy. Recommended for ages 14+

other then sex this movie is not that bad for anybody under the age of 12

Friday the 13th part 2 the movie to put Jason as the slasher king. now if you have not watched the first friday the 13th you may not know but Jason is not the killer his mother is because Jason drowned. how did he live in the woods for 20+ years who knows but anyway lets get in to what I do like. what I do like is how good the continuity is with the First film. camp crystal lake has become a legend and the fact that Alice hardy is back (andreinne king) now sadly that's the only things I really do like this movie has a lot more flaws with me then it has things I like. one thing I did not like was Jason's design...really your going to have your main killers mask just be a potato sack now I love sackhead Jason but com on man that's the best you could think of? another thing is the rushed production of the film it just fells rushed the first ten minutes is just Alice rolling around in her bed dreaming of what happened in the fist movie... for twelve minutes and the movie is only 86 minutes long!so the entire meat of the story is only 70 minutes! another thing I did not like about this movie is how little Jason is in this movie in the entire 86 minute runtime I estimate that Jason is in the movie for about 10 minutes.now you might be saying what about in the first friday the 13th movie the killer was only in that film for 10 minutes well at least it was creative the killers are done in the same manner as the fist movie! anyway that was the review thanks for reading and overall I give this film a 4/10 2/5