All teen and kid member reviews for Fright Night

Teen, 14 years old Written byontario_96 August 20, 2011

Great for teens!!

There is plenty of violence in this film, including some gore. Nothing over the top. The language is frequent. In my hometown this movie is rated 14A, and I think that is a fair rating. There is some sexual innuendo, but nothing a mature 13 year old can't handle.
Teen, 14 years old Written bythis1s4uandme August 27, 2011

Great for older teens!!!!:)

I just saw this movie last night and i was very plesently suprised!:) It definatly earned its R rating due to lots of violance and launguage. The launguage isnt anything kids dont hear in school it was just used very excessivly. There werent many scary parts so anyone over 13 shouldnt be too terrified. Overall a great vampire movie!:):):)
Teen, 16 years old Written bybanana man13 August 24, 2011

gangsta

its a great movie sure they swear alot like about 42 f bombs sl*t is said twice d***** is mentioned 2 times and there is tons of gore like stabbing neck biting and they start sex but the camera pans away
Kid, 11 years old December 23, 2013

epic but not super scary

this is a epic movie but i cant say i found i super scary. the plot was good the actors were flawless and i could say its one of the best movies ever but i only found it quite a bit scary not horribly scary
Teen, 15 years old Written bybobbeta30 October 12, 2011

Amazing!

It LOVED this movie. Mostly David Tennant's performance ; ) . I think this is fine for fourteen and up, because as horror movies go, this one was pretty mild. The gore wasn't bad, and trust me, I HATE gory movies. The only thing was the language. They said f**k 48 times. I counted.
Kid, 11 years old November 16, 2015

I Don't Know But...

I watched this at eleven, and I loved it! But I think it really depends on who's watching it, and what they generally hear/play/watch/etc. I think it was fine for me, but of course that highly depends. I wasn't scared at all. Some kids may be... This depends on what the parents think, but I'll say some. -- There's lots of gore, but it is highly comical. -- -- There is plenty of sexual references, and some other stuff, but it doesn't show anything. -- -- Sure, there's tons of extreme cursing, but that definitely depends on the family. If a kid has older siblings, chances are, they've heard a lot of it. I don't know what else to say. --
Teen, 13 years old Written byKinKin5 November 1, 2014

Awesome addicting movie to watch!

I'm usually very smart about the movies I watch. My parents are strict about the movies I watch as well. This movie called Fright Night is raded R but I watched the TV version instead and I LOVED it! I loved this movie so much that I wanted to watch it again. So I bought it. There are frequent used of f*ck and sh*t but it's very mild and easy to ignore because there is lots of action that follows. There's lots of violence but it is not incredibly gorry. I'm a vampire lover so I found this movie to be so interesting and fun to watch. I say to those kids/teens who love hot and violent vampires should most definitely watch this movie for sure!
Teen, 14 years old Written byCWG1 July 26, 2013

Really good vampire movie, that is mixed with humor

This is one of my favorite vampire movies next to lost boys, but some of the violence might draw people away. It does contain some strong vampire violence, and gore, but the violence and gore is computer done and I could tell. The blood is done in the same style as the movie 300 so I mean the blood looks pretty fake, but compared to some vampire movies this is not super violent. There is a lot of use of the F word and it is sometimes used sexually, but it is isn't terrible. There are some sexual references and talk of sex, but no sex is shown. This movie is a really good vampire movie and I think a mature 11 year old can handle it
Teen, 17 years old Written byBooknerd101 February 4, 2013

Violent. Like any Vampire movie

What a good movie. Colin Farrell and David Tennant are enough to want to see this movie. Violent? Vampire movie. Language. Lots. Sex? Teen in her underwear.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKatherinePertrova December 26, 2012

Great Film for older teens and traditonal vampire lovers.

I love this interpretation of Vampires. Its a great film for 17 year old's. I think that it should not be rated R but rather MA 15+. Its a fantastic film and i recommend it for people who enjoy horrors with a twist of comedy.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJustino4 March 21, 2012

Liked This One, Didn't See The 1985

I haven't seen the 1985 movie, but I sure as heck liked this movie! The gore is probably worse than the language so keep that in mind. 25 F bombs (Most of them are uttered by Peter Vincent).
Teen, 13 years old Written bylivieluvsu2 February 29, 2012

great way more scary then the original

Kid, 12 years old January 22, 2012

Not as scary as I thought, but a little scary.

Not as scary as the first fright night, but more bloody violence, however the only bloody violence is the vampire biting other peoples necks and blood comes out of the neck. This movie is ok for older teens, however I do not reccomend this movie for anyone under 16.
Teen, 13 years old Written byijustlovemovies January 14, 2012

really cool but gory and ful of sexual content

From beggining to end there is a never ending line of cuss words and throught the movie plenty of sexual content but nothing kid 13 and up wont undestand my main concern is the strong bloddy violence thought the fist half of the movie doesent have much it keeps increasing with the amount of violence, blood, and gore the end of the movie can be very intense. But overall this is a great movie i would be glad to see a couple times more. It is definitly worth buying or renting.
Kid, 12 years old December 31, 2011

This movie is okay for twilight fans who want more blood and gore.

I loved this movie. This movie get more intrestine when the movie goes along. I saw the trailers It is alot better then the trailer. you should let your children 11+ watch this movie. This movie has violence and language. You should buy this movie on blu-ray,DVD or blu-ray 3-D.
Kid, 12 years old November 15, 2011

Best remake ever!

This was the best remake ever! It wasn't scary, it was as hilarious as the original and great modern twists! Kids won't be disturbed at all I saw it on Thursday, August 18th at MIDNIGHT in 3D! It was the most memorable theatre expirience ever. I saw it with my 21 year old brother who even said IT WAS A LOT BETTER THAN HE EXPECTED. Check this out! A great teen film dont listen to ur parents and buy this behind their back because its very worthit
Teen, 16 years old Written bykojitheman November 12, 2011

funny movie, I recomend this for fans of action comedy

Great funny movie. My rating: Sequences of bloody action violence, Pervasive language, and some sexual refrences.
Kid, 10 years old September 17, 2011

awsome movie!

great movie! me and my dad saw this at 9:40 pm in san bruno. We live in san jose! Violence and language wasn't as bad as I thought they would be.
Teen, 17 years old Written bydavyborn September 8, 2011

One of the very best remakes in recent memory. Gloriously awesome in it's depiction of violence.

I was blwon away by this remake, and to think, that I havn't even seen the original right night from the 80's. But, none the less, I loved this movie. First off, it is incredibly refreshing to see them go back to super-old school vampires instead of the Twilight stuff. Also, vampire movies are back to being bloody and violent, the way these kind of movies shiold be. Also, it was funny. Now, that really made it all the more satisfying, that it had a good sense of humor. Now, I'm srue that many teens have been wanting to see this movie for a whikle now, and, I honestly think that as long as they can handle the violence and profanity, they should have a great time. But, that is still mentionable, considering the fact that the vampire violence does get very bloody and gory at times, and has plenty of pervasive language and crude sexual references, particularly from one hysterical character who says most of the movies funniest, most profane and dirtiest lines. Really, if your teen is allowed to wacth stuff like this and can take it, than let them watch it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byantoineisthebest August 22, 2011

this is a vampire movie not those twilight

this movie made my day in my country the movie is rated 14a nothing more than a eleven year can handle