Kid reviews for Frozen

Frozen Poster Image

Nope

I watched this cause I thought it wouldn't be that bad. Well about up to the part where there's a guy with bones sticking out of his leg and being eaten by wolves is what got me. If you're like me and have anxiety, DO NOT watch it. Next time I shouldn't watch these kind of horror movies lol

Disturbing, decent horror/thriller

This movie was quite good. Great plot, great music, and great suspense. It was quite disturbing though. As a 15 year old, the most disturbing part for me, was when one character got devoured by wolves. It was very hard to watch. This movie was quite gruesome at parts. I would recommend it to teens 15 and up

Terrible acting

Apparently this isn’t about Elsa and that obese snowman

This is about Elsa and lord fart quad trying to escape.

This is about Elsa and lord fart quad trying to escape. This movie is boring and the dont escape.

This is NOT Frozen!

Great if there's no Elsa and Lord Farquaad's children!

Full of suspense and gore!

This movie is very good if you’re a big fan of suspense. Keep in mind that there is A LOT of gore. I absolutely loved this movie because I’m a huge horror fan. There’s a few bad words but nothing huge. What the movie has (gore): blood, broken bloody bones, frostbite, wolfs eating bodies and skin peeling.

Eh

it was fine. I didn't enjoy it because the characters were making bad decisions the whole time. It shows a man with bones sticking out of his leg and wolves eating a man. It didn't make that much sense though.

Frozen Review

I think the movie was actually pretty good. It does get kind of gory, but if you can get past that you should be fine. It's a good movie to pass time or have in the background as you are doing something like school work. This movie isn't good if you're looking for a horror film with jump scares. It's a good thriller though. If you are going to take a message away from this film, it would be follow the rules. Just because of the gore and so gross scenes I would say this movie is for more mature audiences. Overall, I would watch this again.

Very suspenseful

I was sitting at the edge of my seat the whole movie. It was very good and I really enjoyed it. It wasn’t as scary as most other horror movies but it was anxiety inducing a little bit. Very good.

pretty good!

i take after my dad who loves scary stuff so this was something i really enjoyed! but before you watch i must say there is A LOt of gore and blood within the movie , i really depends on what kind of horror you like !