All parent member reviews for Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos

Adult Written byrazor25 August 29, 2012

FMA: The Sacred Star of Milos soars and impresses

FMA: The Sacred Star of Milos is hands-down one of the most well-made animated films outside of Disney and any Hayao Miyazaki film to date. The movie has an impressive story-line and characters you grow to care for as you reach the end of the film. The violence in the film can be intense at times but it is never down in bad taste, and the language is mild as well, mostly spoken from one of the main characters when he is on screen. The only complaint I can see is that if you or your kids are not familiar with FullMetal Alchemist or the show it is based on, you will have some trouble following and understanding specific details about the characters. Having said that, I highly recommend this film.
Parent of a 4 year old Written byjojovonjo January 26, 2012

Your review is a joke.

FMA has always been a favorite anime of mine. It has some of the most powerful characters I have seen in some time. I wish the idiots who write the official reviews for this site would have some knowledge of the content they are reviewing. This movie is the ending to FMA Brotherhood. I will write a full review latter, because the one on this site is a joke.