All parent member reviews for Fun with Dick and Jane

Adult Written bystevejaxharri April 9, 2008

Sooooo Funny

This mOvie was the Funniest thing I have seen this year. I love it when you go to the movies and the whole theater is laughing. Infact I just bought it today. The Sex is way more NON sex and that is what is sooooo funny, Every one in this film did a great Job. Jim Carrie dose it again and what impressed me was that Tea Leoni was just as Good. See it {But not if your Up tight}
Adult Written byTeresa Eiler April 9, 2008

I was embrassed

The actors must of been emotionally backmailed to do such a movie.
Parent Written byMovieTimeToday January 24, 2015

Good movie

It's a good movie for kids 12 and up. Their is one scene in the beginning which is sexually inappropriate, which should have been included in the review for this movie in the sexual part, and some other indirect affection between the husband and wife. (spoiler alert) Other than that, there is theft that they revert to, and that should be discussed with the kids if they watch it, and how in the end, they revert to it to help others, and what they stole actually belonged to the people originally, so they justified it because it was for the better good. Lots of funny parts.
Parent of a 5 year old Written byvakker January 4, 2015

funny family movie

It was funny and a great story. I don't care about violence but if you do then you might not want to show it to your kids. Theres a little violence nothing huge. I care about sex and things that can actually affect my child's brain negatively so there is a scene where they are going to sleep together. I just fast forward anything unapropriate. I usually know the movie before showing it to my child that way i know what to pass. Besides that the movie is hilarious for everyone
Parent of a 13 year old Written byohya August 23, 2010
not likely your kid's favorite movie
Adult Written byKristine6288 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bynovice April 9, 2008

Funny Movie

This movie is more in-line with working adults. Still very funny.
Adult Written bycamllee April 9, 2008
Adult Written bytommysportsgirl April 9, 2008

Not a bad way to spend an afternoon

A screwball comedy that really works and is often really funny. Parent's warning: Jane says the F word once and a few people say SOB a few times. Other than that, the rest of the stuff is mainly cartoony and pretty funny.
Adult Written bythewittyman27 April 9, 2008

it was ok.. didnt stick to any 1 subject long enough.
Adult Written byG3 April 9, 2008

Carrey is funny!

Adult Written byquest13 April 9, 2008

A breif scene know your kid hardly a pg-13 film.With my kids I skip a scen soI think a 11 year old audence should be fine with me but if ou see the whole thing be at least 12