Parent reviews for Furry Vengeance

Furry Vengeance Poster Image

Silly but funny

This made me and my 6yr old have a good laugh and this made it worth it. It’s definitely not Oscar worthy but was so funny 6yr old wanted to watch it again. The father apologized in the end and this was good.

My kids howled with laughter

It's 100% slapstick and the animals are the masterminds behind all of the pranks. That's it... no deep messages, role models, or incredible acting. The value of this movie is not in the message or the storytelling, but getting to spend time laughing with my kids.

Over the Hedge Live Action Clone

See my review on Over the Hedge. This pro-environmentalist and anti-capitalist schlock is basically the same thing.

One of the best ever and sooo much fun and hilarious

Poorly made with racial stereotypes

First off let's start with that nobody no matter who they work for wouldn't be clueless as to not know about a so called green company not being considerate of the forest eco system, i mean come on really? And also the guy playing Neal Lymen speaking fake chinese or korean is downright WRONG! i mean they could've used a different dialougue?? Plus all the animal attacks are predictable i would reccomend this movie to parents who have children under the age of 5 to watch this.

Campy Silly - We had fun.

I don't know why but I found myself laughing out loud with this movie. Likely so campy and bad that you end up actually laughing at it. My kids were hysterical. Age 12 and age 8. It's possible that it was their hysterics that lent to my finding the whole thing funny, maybe I was just in the mood to laugh. This is not oscar material and the message is a "Green" one however there was one other thing...the father ultimately was willing to admit to his teenage son that he had made a mistake. I believe this is very important for us as parents to be willing to do with our children. I believe it earns respect and credibility and shows that we are fair. That being said, it is what I call mindless fluff but we all had fun. In fact we invited our best friends over their kids are 10 and 12 and had the same silly experience...kids hysterical. The 5 stars is because it was such good family fun not because the movie itself was a 5 star film. It is really campy and really silly.

Fun with cute animals

My daughter enjoyed it. Silly scenes with cute animals. Furry Vengeance is not a good title for a kids movie.

Great family movie for younger kids

We thought the movie was really cute. Our daughters are 5 & 7 and they LOVED it! We also enjoyed it. The CG was not that good in parts but was still fun for the kids. It was a great family movie with some good laugh out loud parts. Worth a try :)

Silly Family fun film!

This is just a silly film, my kids found it really funny in a slap stick way. There's a good 'Green' Message in there about deforestation and the effect on wildlife.

Great Movie For Kids

Its a silly family movie with lots of laughs. Why it was given a PG rating I don't understand. There is nothing bad in this movie. Its great for the kids and great to watch with the kids but as an adult, it can be a bit too silly at times and I wouldn't watch it without the kids.