Kid reviews for Furry Vengeance

Furry Vengeance Poster Image

STUPID AND INAPROPRIATE!!!

EXTREMELY INAPPROPRIATE!!!!! DO NOT WATCH!!!!!!!! NOT FOR ANY AGE!!!!!!!!!! I HATED THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!! IT SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANTED TO MURDER MYSELF AND DIE WHENEVER I WOULD WATCH THIS CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There were so many inappropriate parts. One was towards the end there was a woman in a bakini who was shown twice. Also the man says a lot of things about his no no square. Horrible movie do not watch. Also I found this movie on pureflix so do not buy PUREFLIX. Bye

Great!

To anyone who said Fraser couldn't assume the role of Evan Almighty 2.0 and mingle with a slightly more realistic Over the Hedge cast, guess again! This movie is outrageously funny! Nothing majorly inappropriate.

Funtastical!

It's a great movie and very silly. I like that it is about protecting nature and that the animals are smart and are able to fight back to protect their forest against the people wanting to develop it. When I watched the movie I laughed so hard I fell on the floor. There is a racist part. One of the developers is supposed to be Chinese and how he is shown is bad. They make him seem dumb and sort of make fun of him being Chinese. There are a couple of kissing parts but they weren't too bad. There is one scary part where one developer tries to kill some animals, but then he realizes he can't kill the animals.

Fury vengeance

I think furry vengeance is a great film for 9 and up because it has the main character which is male wearing a bra in the shower naked.Even though you don't see his privates it is probably not suitable for below 9.You allow see the main character running around in his underwear. And animals urinate on him. there is absaloutly no swearing and a part from that it's a great movie but he also says "I have to remove a leech from my no no zone"and birds poop on someone in the movie.

Boring. Stupid. Pointless

i think that this film is just stupid. Though my family laughed and loved it, i was bored by the crap humor, basic plotline, and STUPIDNESS of the film. Terrible.

cute movie lol

What are you idiots talking about I love this movie!However there are some reckless behavior and smoking.But the only thing i do not like about this movie is that is ONLY GOT ONE STAR! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU COMMON SENSE MEDIA!!!!!!!!1 THIS MOVIE IS HILLARIOUS!!!!!

J foldres

Well personally after watching this flick I reached out to matt pro himself and he responded an angry "ha" and I felt so violated and furry vengeance is so innapropriate even j foldres wouldn't be able to watch it okay bye

Very good

This movie is one of my favorites. It is very funny and has a good message.

Good Message, but a big let-down.

Awkward and unfunny. F.V. is loaded with predictable slapstick and gross-out gags. The first five or ten minutes are good, but that is mostly it. Your better off watching the preview. Some violence and and mild language.

OK at best, boring at worst

This is not a bad movie like CSM said. It's an OK flick for half of you family. But it isn't GOOD either, especially not AMAZING like Phineas and Ferb or Ice Age. at first, I wasn't interested but my grandparents were laughing. SO I watched it and enjoyed it. I was a little peed that it is negativley reviewed all the time, but there WAS a reason I didn't come to this site after that! I thought THIS review would happen! BUT NOOOO. You decided to ride the Poopy Train to Crapville. Nice job making my nightmares come true, CSM. No offense though, as you do like Phineas and Ferb.