Kid reviews for Furry Vengeance

Timber! This eco-themed family film falls flat.

Kid, 11 years old May 8, 2012

OK at best, boring at worst

This is not a bad movie like CSM said. It's an OK flick for half of you family. But it isn't GOOD either, especially not AMAZING like Phineas and Ferb or Ice Age. at first, I wasn't interested but my grandparents were laughing. SO I watched it and enjoyed it. I was a little peed that it is negativley reviewed all the time, but there WAS a reason I didn't come to this site after that! I thought THIS review would happen! BUT NOOOO. You decided to ride the Poopy Train to Crapville. Nice job making my nightmares come true, CSM. No offense though, as you do like Phineas and Ferb.

Kid, 9 years old September 5, 2011

horror

stupid dumb

Teen, 14 years old Written byEthan Does “eth... June 24, 2015

cute movie lol

What are you idiots talking about I love this movie!However there are some reckless behavior and smoking.But the only thing i do not like about this movie is that is ONLY GOT ONE STAR! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU COMMON SENSE MEDIA!!!!!!!!1 THIS MOVIE IS HILLARIOUS!!!!!

Teen, 16 years old Written byMattprojfoldres June 7, 2015

J foldres

Well personally after watching this flick I reached out to matt pro himself and he responded an angry "ha" and I felt so violated and furry vengeance is so innapropriate even j foldres wouldn't be able to watch it okay bye

Teen, 13 years old Written byOskinner October 25, 2014

Very good

This movie is one of my favorites. It is very funny and has a good message.

Teen, 14 years old Written byNLRicci October 23, 2012

Good Message, but a big let-down.

Awkward and unfunny. F.V. is loaded with predictable slapstick and gross-out gags. The first five or ten minutes are good, but that is mostly it. Your better off watching the preview. Some violence and and mild language.

Teen, 14 years old Written byTotally500 August 22, 2010

A great family film to see

A great and funny film. Even if its an okay choice. Its still a must-see for the entire family

Kid, 10 years old August 15, 2016

Fury vengeance

I think furry vengeance is a great film for 9 and up because it has the main character which is male wearing a bra in the shower naked.Even though you don't see his privates it is probably not suitable for below 9.You allow see the main character running around in his underwear. And animals urinate on him. there is absaloutly no swearing and a part from that it's a great movie but he also says "I have to remove a leech from my no no zone"and birds poop on someone in the movie.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymattshea April 22, 2016

Boring. Stupid. Pointless

i think that this film is just stupid. Though my family laughed and loved it, i was bored by the crap humor, basic plotline, and STUPIDNESS of the film. Terrible.

Teen, 14 years old Written byEspumaMarina October 16, 2010

It's a face plant down a cliff

I have to say, it was an awesome idea... ish. Brenden Frasher isn't the 'worst' actor ever, and in some ocasions, he's pretty funny. I actually like "Journey to the Center of the Earth" But this catastrify... well, it was awesome in the theatures (sinse we were stuck there) but when you get it from Netflix, you begin to see the pure agony of it. A lot of the adults are bligering morons, especially the boss of the whole operation... Lord have mercy. They scream far too often, sometimes the animals move like robots, but overall it isn't the worst movie out there. It makes you laugh a few times, I was especially fond of the racoon, he reminds me of my cat. I like how they promote the 'going green' thing. Silly movie, sorta funny, and in a way extremely stupid.

Kid, 11 years old May 28, 2011

Well it is not a bad movie but it is pretty dumb.

Well it is not a bad movie but it is pretty dumb.

Kid, 10 years old September 11, 2010

Omg!ff

It was so funny and a little sad at the end but I like the guys helper when he says oh my gosh he's died
Kid, 8 years old August 21, 2010

Not for anyone. One of the worst movies I've ever seen.

I'm 8 years old. I looked at the trailer and it looked great. When I watched the movie, I wanted to turn it off in the middle. And I did! It was just awful. Not funny. Not cute. Just awful and terrible.
Teen, 15 years old Written bysmileyfacelover August 20, 2010

Great for younger kids, as in under 13.

Well, we only got about halfway before my family anonymously decided it was a movie for little kids. So I say that it's pretty good for younger kids but if you're older then... 13, you probably wouldn't want to watch it.
Kid, 9 years old February 24, 2018

Funtastical!

It's a great movie and very silly. I like that it is about protecting nature and that the animals are smart and are able to fight back to protect their forest against the people wanting to develop it. When I watched the movie I laughed so hard I fell on the floor. There is a racist part. One of the developers is supposed to be Chinese and how he is shown is bad. They make him seem dumb and sort of make fun of him being Chinese. There are a couple of kissing parts but they weren't too bad. There is one scary part where one developer tries to kill some animals, but then he realizes he can't kill the animals.

Teen, 13 years old Written byFILMCRITIC500 March 29, 2012

animals kick human butt in laugh-filled film

this ultra-hilarious kid flick will make anyone who sees it crack up laughing. there is nothing here to watch out for, except one scene of intense sadness and caged animals.
Kid, 11 years old September 16, 2011

EXTREMELY INAPPROPRIATE!!!!! DO NOT WATCH!!!!!!!! NOT FOR ANY AGE!!!!!!!!!!

I HATED THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!! IT SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANTED TO MURDER MYSELF AND DIE WHENEVER I WOULD WATCH THIS CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teen, 17 years old Written byJesusLuvsYew May 13, 2011

Predictable, stupid, and unfunny in all ways.

This movie is really dumb. I mean, how many movies/shows have we seen with animals trying to get revenge on someone? I knew this was going to turn out bad, and I never wanted to see it. But me and my family went on a camping trip and all of my little siblings wanted to see this. So I ended up watching along and got bored to death. I predicted practically ever single scene in this movie.

Kid, 7 years old January 30, 2011

its bad

i hate it

Teen, 13 years old Written bygoodperson4 December 24, 2010

funny

I was laughing so hard when I saw this movie that apple juice sprayed out of my nose.