Kid reviews for Futurama: Bender's Big Score

More sex jokes, cartoon carnage than the TV show.

Kid, 12 years old May 30, 2012

bit iffy

Kid, 12 years old August 20, 2015

mature 10 year olds can handle this

Though there are some mature subject matter and scenes (for example their take a trip to the nude beach planet) but there is no nether region revealing and its honestly just a silly little gag. There is little cartoon violence but there are a few innuendos, some mild swearing, a robot drinks and smokes periodically, and the existence of sex is acknowledged. Pretty zany and really nothing anyone 10+ shouldn't be able to handle

Teen, 14 years old Written byMrMoviesGuy February 6, 2016

Awesome Futurama Movie.(but it is more cruder and more violent also has more gore that the show)

This came out the same year as The Simpsons Movie. This movie is epic , but there is more mature content than the actual TV show. This contains more cartoon sci-fi violence (with more blood and gore) and sexual references. The language does have these words: Hell, Cr*p, B**tard, and A** . Don't worry because there is NO uses F*ggot, B*tch ,D*ck, Sh*t and F**k. There is some nudity. Fry's butt is been shown when someone put an alien tattoo on it. There was also a beach when people has to be naked.(The nudity is censored) There is some scenes of beer and smoking.(Weed and other drugs , including illegal drugs is not included) This would most likely to be rated PG-13 for animated sci-fi violence, sexual content, drug use and bad language. Recommended for kids 10 and older.

Teen, 13 years old Written byDamatrix99 May 27, 2018

For mature tweens.

Futurama - Benders Big Score is a spinoff of the hilarious amazing show, Futurama. This movie includes scenes where a robot drinks (for energy) and says "Bite my shiny, metal, a**". There is barley any sexual scenes except where they go to a nude beach but all you see is Fry's butt. A robot is also addicted to smoking.

Teen, 14 years old Written byBeatlesfiend August 29, 2018

The Best Futurama Movie

… and about on par content-wise with the other Futurama movies. It's not as unpleasant as Beast with a Billion Backs, not as forced as Bender's Game, and not as uneven as Into the Wild Green Yonder. It's a precisely well-rounded, entertaining, funny, dark and heartwarming movie. In other words, the perfect Futurama movie. As far as content goes, there's a LOT of nudity (everything except for explicit female nudity and male frontal nudity), I mean, they go to the 'nude beach planet!' It's hilarious. Not as gory as Bender's Game, as racist as Into the Wild Green Yonder, or as gross as Beast, but it still has its fair share of content. Still bloody hilarious, so check this out!

Kid, 10 years old January 22, 2010
good

Kid, 11 years old November 25, 2009

my seven old frend cant watch this for a reason

funny but for older children
Teen, 14 years old Written byzackaback August 7, 2009
Loved It Funny

Kid, 11 years old June 28, 2009

Almost better than the show!

If you like Futurama then this is the movie for you. Well now that I think about even if you dont know what Futurama IS then you'll like this! There is mild sexual content (the crew visits a nude beach planet) and there is some mild language (nothing a 10 year old hasn't heard.) So if your looking for a good animated comedy for 12+ then look no further!

Futurama OK for some

This is one of the best movies I've seen in my life. It has some crude humor, but It's OK for viewers 10+. It has a great story, and it's really funny. The episodes before it were great, and i'm really looking forward to the three sequel movies airing on Comedy Central. Great Show!

Good but not as funny as the shows.

Futurama: Benders Big Score is a spin off the animated show Futurama. The movie is good enough to keep people who watch it entertained. There are problems with the content of this movie - however - none that serious - the crew go to a nude beach but nothing is visable - there is some comic and non-graphic body mutilation. There is mild language which may be offensive to sensetive viewers. Recommended for persons 10+ Coolchris330,
Teen, 14 years old Written byILUVMEAT April 9, 2008

I laughed so hard, I almost suffocated

This is so funny. The storyline is so great. The main issue is social behavior (Bender sent to steal all the treasures and kill Fry) and language. I saw a bit on TV; but I rented it to see it all. Im glad I did. They shouldent have taken it off of cartoon network.
Teen, 14 years old Written bywolfthegreat April 9, 2008

the best movie ever

this movie is very good it gives a big message with codes and of corse fry and bender and there trobbles and the history of the universe