Kid reviews for Gemini Man

Gemini Man Poster Image

Trash!

I bet this movie is trash. I don't know whT this movie is about. I best know Gemini as being a zodiac sign. I am into zodiac signs I don't think it's something I should be interested in, but it is (it's a guilty pleasure). My zodiac is Leo. My mom is Capricorn, and my dad is Pisces. I am happy being a Leo. The lion of the zodiac! Surprisingly my cousin is into zodiac signs too.( her zodiac is Cancer). I don't think you should watch this movie!

It's really not as bad as it says

Other than 1 mfer word it isn't bad at all

Good action thriller with an interesting plotline

So this is a good movie that has some quality action. There are some points that younger Will Smith looks completely CGI. Also the one f*ck in the whole movie is a woman telling someone what an acronym is (motherf*cker). There is some language otherwise but nothing that isn't in any other action movie like this. I saw this for my 12th birthday and I have to say, it didn't disappoint. Not my favorite movie, but definitely not my least favorite. It's worth your time

Awesome Movie!!!

Not much violence lots of action (hand to hand fighting scenes) not gory very little blood shown. might be hard for younger kids to follow. also brief strong language but nothing a 12 year old has not heard before.

Good Action Film

This film isn't my favorite action film but it is pretty good, and not as violent as you would think. there is a little bit of violence but it is good for a beginner action film.

Yall call this boring?

This movie is so good. Before you guys say "Ohh this movie is boring lets go watch Blade Runner" (Look it up if you dont get it) This movie aint boring. Yeah for the first maybe 15-20 minutes its them getting the plot up but thats with most movies. Plus there is a little action in the first 15-20 minutes. At the beginning someone gets sniped and there is the idea that a little girl could have got shot and there is a little gore in that after scene. Tourds the back have of the movie there is almost nonstop action. (Plus there is a cool motorcycle scene that I liked) There is no drugs or anything like that. A little language but its pg-13 lol.

Action-packed movie but some dull moments

This movie was very action-packed and intense but this movie did have some dull moments. I enjoyed watching this movie with all the action in it and I thiught the plot for the movie was . . . eh. I mean, come on cloneing someone to kill someone - lame plot. This movie is too intense for younger ones; lots of gun violence and combat fighting. There is language but not constant like you would expect in a PG-13 movie. A OK movie to watch but dull, too.

IS NOT FOR YOUNG TWEENS!

Ignore hate reviews. This is a great movie with violence an swearing. Lots of shooting and guns. 15+ because their is a lot of violence.

great action movie, very underrated

The CGI may seem bad at times, especially at the end, but at other points the action looks great. It also has an interesting plot and idea, plus Will Smith. There is some violence and a use of motherf***** but that's it.

Slow Going Action

GEMINI MAN is a slow film that contains some coarse language and very mild sexual references. Parents should know about the violence and action.