Parent reviews for Gerald's Game

Well-made psychosexual horror film is gruesome and gory.

Parent of a 13 year old Written byAdulting October 1, 2017

great movie

Adult Written byMrs-Chancelor October 9, 2017

Awesome Movie!

Adult Written byveda c. October 23, 2017

definitely not for kids

i saw this movie a few days ago and it was pretty good. i'm pretty desensitized to graphic violence, but the jump scares and imagery are VERY frightening. note that this movie revolves around both sex and going insane. the hallucinations of the main character are very disturbing. i have very bad anxiety, so one scene in particular where the main character is driving a car and then (SPOILER) a VERY intense and frightening jump scare happened, i had to take a second to breathe. overall, this movie is very well shot but extremely disturbing.

Adult Written byTigerSGT August 28, 2018

horrible movie

This movie just flat out sucks. I cannot get back the time lost having watched this movie. I think anyone who gave positive reviews are so in love with king they cant see how stupid this movie is. She could break free in 2 seconds by breaking the bed post. Dumb!

Adult Written by123yts.net May 15, 2018

Too scary for kids, ok for teenagers and adults

I think the only one scene can really shock, this is the scene where Jessie hurts her hand. The movie can be scary sometimes, probably it would be better to advise your kid to read the book at first. 123yts.net