All teen and kid member reviews for Get Smart

Kid, 9 years old March 3, 2011
Steve Carrel is so funny! He is my favorite charactar, except for agent 99, who rocks. The movie is funny and awesome! WATCH I!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bypatton1942 April 6, 2011

very good for tweens

very funny movie a little sex talk but very entertaining
Teen, 15 years old Written byMartian86 March 21, 2010

Don't watch the movie; just go see the original

Being a fan of the original series, of course I hated the movie. No one can act like Don Adams. He was simply a comedy genius. Not even Bill Dana (who played CIA Agent Quigley in the season 5 episode "Ice Station Siegfried") could get Max played right. It's simply not to be done. Don Adams, and only Don Adams, was born to say "would you believe..." Now, don't get me wrong, Steve Carell's a great actor, but he's JUST NOT MAX! Lay off, filmmakers, and let people see the original! That goes for you, too, colorizing people, leave the black and white shows black and white!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

prepare to laugh

It was an awesome movie.Some freinds and I{ages 10 to 11}went to see it and it was hilarious. Though i would not go any younger than 9 due to the s word.
Teen, 13 years old Written byc12341234 March 1, 2013

Wow... I

This was a great movie, very funny. Watched it with my sister (9) and we both were cracking up. Great for family viewing.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Get smart is a great film for families but it's not that good of a film.

Get smart is a film for children and families. I thought it was well-done with great humor and cool action but I think it missed it by that much like in the sitcom and in the movie. The sexual content is honestly mild for a PG-13 movie but there are some jokes that are for like high schoolers and up but I think it's not really bad. The profanity is also mild for a PG-13 but the only word that threw me off was 'w***e'. But that's it. The violence is not bad but it isn't kid friendly either. Overall it's a fun film for families.
Kid, 11 years old November 2, 2013

Get Smart

This movie is hilarious! When I first heard about it, it sounded pretty dumb. However, I couldn't stop laughing! You should know that Get Smart has a few inappropriate moments but and some language, but it is so funny that your kids will probably forget about it. It is pretty violent, but not too much for kids 10 and up. Definitely watch this movie!
Kid, 12 years old July 7, 2012

get smart

i think the movie is really good and funny
Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 April 28, 2012

Funny

Just watched it and liked it. :)

Love It

I was so excited to see this movie but then I saw the PG 13 rating and i was very mad. My parents and I read some reviews and thought it looked fine. I had some big laughs. This movie overall was good and ok for kids my age.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Great! =D

I loved it. But to tell you the truth, not for kids under 10. Too much violence (explosins, gun shots, fist-fights, etc.) and a bit of language (d*mn, b----, f--k, s--t, and the worst: [email protected]). For commercialism, there was Dentyne floss, a Lumber Liquidators truck, post-its. A bit of drinking. Anywho, the jokes are funny and Maxwell is too hilarious. But one question: WHY DO THE PEOPLE IN THESE FLIPPIN' MOVIES HAVE TO FALL IN LOVE AT THE END?? IT RUINS THE DANG MOVIE!!

you will laugh so hard youll cry

Get smart is funnier than any other movie. it is my new favorite movie.steve carell shows just how funny he is with this movie.it really isnt that bad with language or sexual content . i was vey impressed. i definetly reccomend it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymonkeyman April 9, 2008

Hilarious

Great movie! I think it may of had a little to much profanity in it but otherwise one of the best movies of the year.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybookworm123 April 9, 2008

Predictable, but cute!

This movie was predictable, but cute. Most of the funny parts were shown in the promos, but it's still good enough to see! There are some surprising twists.
Kid, 8 years old January 2, 2015

Really funny!

Great humor! Funny movie, great acting! Good movie! You should definitely watch it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMavrah333 August 27, 2014

Five Words: LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Hilarious, one of my favourite spy films. However, there is tonnes of language, plenty of violence and some sexual innuendo. Great for teens and adults, but not a kid's film.
Kid, 12 years old December 31, 2013

Fun and exiting movie may want to preview

I watched this movie when I was nine and thought it was funny. I watched it again recently and found it funny again. This movie never gets old. It is spectacular, but hard to understand. Also young kids may find it scary. After a scary part they do throw in a few jokes. If you don't know if your child will be scared preview it. It was really funny!
Teen, 14 years old Written byeagles4ever December 14, 2010
Very funny Steve Carrol movie. Violence is not too intense, cars catch on fire, bullets fly in the air, and fist fights occur.
Kid, 12 years old June 23, 2010

well...

This was a great movie. They often used bad lauguage and talk of sex. I saw this i think wen i was ten? i cant really remmber.
Kid, 12 years old June 14, 2010

OK movie

This movie is OK. It is not that funny. There is not alot of cussing. No F words. No sex related stuff. For Ages 11 or 12+. I would wait to rent it in stores