Kid reviews for Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance Poster Image

You didn’t read my last review, right? Just ignore it if you have

Ok so I posted my last review before I watched the movie ik it’s weird but i had watched a scene or two. Anyway, this movie has at least a kill count of 170 people but not much blood in any of them. They can be gross though not exactly gory but like people rotting and turning to dust, faces exploding into fire, the rider wraps people up in his soulfire chains and pulls (they spin into fire and ash), a guy who is thick from eating Twinkies gets stuck in a car and explodes, someone is shot in the neck, etc. Also the devil is smashed into the ground leading to a pit of fire that burns his face of (pieces quickly fall of his face and flashes to the next shot of the rider. It is very quick.) There are words like d—k s—t a—hole damn hell goddamn and one use of f—k. Anyway great movie! It is SOOO underrated. An improvement. One more thing the riders face is a charred skull on smoking fire. Anyway for teens 13+ for kids who love nonstop action and quick- moving cameras.

1 person found this helpful.

could've been better

a pretty disappointing movie

Could've been better

This sort of reboot of the Ghost Rider from 2007 could've been way better. It could've done well with a more grittier approach. The design of Ghost Rider is much more intimidating in this one than the 2007 one. The story itself was generic to me and parts of the film did not make any sense. It's been a while since I've watched it but this film was not a hit for sure.

Not as good as the first one but the rider in this one reminds me of the comics.

It is a little dark but not for kids.

Ok for ages 14 and up

An improvement to the original, but also a bit worse.

And when I mean dumb, I MEAN DUMB. Positive: Idris Elba : No matter how bad the movies he play in, he's still a likeable guy. Ghost Rider's Design : Looks cooler than the original's design. Action: It was good, especially the opening and the flaming chainsaw scene. Negative: Nicholas Cage: He was so bad that he ended up being hilarious and not in a good way. Ghost Rider's Transformation: Although it was Ok, it is like going on an acid trip. The Pee Joke: I found it childish. Cinematography and Editing: Although the action was good, the camera was so shaky. Overall, it's dumb.

Evil

Very evil, even though he is Ghost Rider, but still. The devil talks in the kids head and everything about this movie is evil.

Just Okay.

This movie was actually pretty bad. The thing that made it worth watching for me was the fact that Nicolas Cage is in it. Just face it - Cage gives hilarious performance in pretty much all his movies. There is this one scene in particular where he is trying to hold back from turning into the Ghost Rider, but there's someone taunting him and he is freaking out, and it was so entertaining to watch. Overall, a dumb, poorly-executed, movie, but fun to see on rental- just don't be expecting a good movie.

BETTER THEN THE FIRST GHOST RIDER BUT NOT THE SAME AS THE FIRST ONE.

6 years ago (2007) we saw Ghost rider for the first (out of thousand times) but i say spirit of vengeance is BETTER. but misses the story-line from the first one. WARRING SPOILERS . instead of a paper cut he punches glass instead me and my friends enjoyed this movie but we dint see it together all with are familys

Dumb sequel is too loud and excessive

Granted, I marginally enjoyed the first Ghost Rider film. It was fun, campy, pulpy, and moderately entertaining, with a humorous script. Now, with the sequel, there was a director switch, and I did notice one improvement over the previous film: its special effects are cooler and better rendered. But in nearly every other aspect, it is much less entertaining. There is still action, but its script is weaker than that of the first film, and Nic Cage's performance is much too predictable by now. On the upside, Violante Placido is very nice as the film's hottie, and Fergus Riordan is a very talented child actor. But the plot is a garbled mess that holds almost no similarity to the first film; like, why is the devil played by Ciarán Hinds instead of Peter Fonda? The two actors couldn't be more different. This film might please heavy action junkies, but most others will be dissatisfied.