Kid reviews for Ghost Rider

Devilish Nic Cage action flick isn't on fire.

Teen, 13 years old Written byrobinrunner March 22, 2011

Parents won't be thrilled

While watching this you can't help but to notice that Ghost Rider has a lot to do with eviland the devil.The H word is used many times. Disturbing images of the devil's son and his gang getting killed are seen. However the film isn't bad. In fact, it's considered a super hero movie, Ghost Rider bieng the hero. The biggest problem I had with it was Nicholas Cage bieng Ghost Rider. The movie could go so far...if only he hadn't helled them back.

Teen, 14 years old Written byNo Name, for real. February 24, 2012

This is the an example of why people make movies just to make them.

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008
Kid, 10 years old April 23, 2017

great action terrible dialouge

could use better writer. there are vampires who turn people purple or something. ghost rider is an okay film

Teen, 13 years old Written byrebo344 February 10, 2015

It had its moments, epecially the scenes with Ghost Rider and Sam Elliot, but overall Ghost Rider is a disappointment.

It's sorta good and I already said it had its moments, but the CGI was off with Ghost Rider's skull. Nicholas Cage once again gave a dumb performance.

Kid, 12 years old February 7, 2015

15A

Contains strong violence and moderate horror.

Kid, 12 years old January 1, 2012

ghost rider is good cant wait for ghost rider spirit of vengence

I loved this movie I like the visual effects of this movie. this movie aint scary for little kids I watched this movie when I was 7 and I wasnt scared of this movie. I cant wait to go see ghost rider the spirit of vengence.

Teen, 15 years old Written byOuterSpxce June 12, 2017

Stupid Graphics, Stupid Dialogue, Obviously Nicholas Cage was Tired.

Nope. Don't see this movie. If you don't believe me, look at Rotten Tomatoes...

Teen, 13 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow August 4, 2012

Very campy, but shamelessly fun

Ghost Rider is undeniably the campiest superhero movie yet, but it has its fare share of pulpy thrills. The special effects are admittedly rather dumb, especially Ghost Rider's skull, which looks as though it was animated for laughs rather than scares. But a very good thing about this movie was the casting. Nic Cage plays along with the silliness very nicely, and Peter Fonda is excellent as the sinister devil. Wes Bentley was also very effective as Blackheart, with all his gothic-style makeup. Eva Mendes is perky enough for the love interest role, and Sam Elliot was nice as the stereotypical cowboy-type guy. And there were a few cool action sequences, stunts, and pyrotechnics here and there. So, while certainly not an innovative and emotional superhero drama, it provides some silly, fun, entertaining entertainment.

Kid, 12 years old July 18, 2012

Dull

The title says it all...
Teen, 14 years old Written byFox101 July 2, 2012

A Sad Excuse For An Action Movie.

If you put The Human Torch's powers, Tony Stark's attitude, and Evel Knievel into a blender, and equipped the results with a thick Texan accent and a 10-Gallon-Hat, you'd have The Ghost Rider. Startlingly violent, crumby animation on the actual main character himself (you know a movie's going to be terrible when its hero looks like someone out of a video game from the 90's), and don't even get me started on the acting, and the script. This is one of those movies that came out when I was too young to see it, so I saw it later and it was awful (much worse than AVP). Corny through and through, The Ghost Rider does things like randomly stop to beat up a mugger while he's hunting demons. This is a movie you'll give thirty minutes, to an hour at best.

Teen, 13 years old Written byEragonopotter June 17, 2011

Nice!

Its an epic movie

Kid, 12 years old April 11, 2011

A good superhero movie with some humor

Reasonable superhero flick is dark, violent and funny. Ghost Rider does come off a little campy at points but that's okay. The acting is flat but at least Ghost Rider is a good role model. However the movie is filled with face melting, guns, swearing and may make younger viewers think that it would be cool to become a daredevil.

Teen, 15 years old Written bysotoren000 July 5, 2018
[PG-13] (12+)

Teen, 13 years old Written byultimatecritic3470 April 3, 2018

it's really good

in my opinion it is a really good marvel movie.i first saw it when i was 2 years old and loved it.nicolas cage really helps out the movie.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymkalv December 24, 2010

Creepy comic-based film

I enjoyed this film, and I don't get all the bad reviews. Its a fun action flick with a cool hero and a creepy evil villain, not to mention cool fight scenes, a flame bike and a pretty damsel. Kinda cheesy, but I still can't wait for the sequel.

Kid, 7 years old July 10, 2010