Kid reviews for Ghost

Ghost Poster Image

'90s classic has violence, cursing, and sexual references.

1 person found this helpful.

one of my favorites!!

I have watched this movie many times and I love it. Whoopi Goldberg's character Oda Mae Brown is VERY funny. Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore also did a good job. I think this is a must watch for everyone especially if you like romance movies. Also I really liked the song Unchained Melody in this movie.
'90s classic has violence, cursing, and sexual references.

Carrie

In The Shell 2: Innocence

in the Shell

"No positive role models"?

Yes, there is tons of graphic imagery, a very hot sex scene and strong language, like CSM said, but they also said there aren't any positive role models. Sam Wheat is a very good guy and always does what's right, including the fact that he doesn't mean to kill anyone (until the end of the movie - I won't spoil anything). He also tells Oda Mae that she can't just keep the 4 million dollars that Sam and her extract from a fake bank account in an attempt to steal the money back off the villain, as that would be stealing the money from the thief. However, the reason why they might not have counted this is because this is also a very comedic scene.

Good movie

This movie talked about the afterlife. There are some scary scenes in the movie like the demons. It has a good combination between drama and thriller. Some of the violence in the movie are bloody. There was one sex scene in the movie.

Ghost

Great movie sad and violent but overall good it has to do with death and the afterlife heaven and hell. Lots of swearing and violence especially at the end. Movie shows people going to hell and much blood is shown.

Amazing classic but has lots of violence and swearing

Great classic with great acting from Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore. You should watch it with your kids. The only restrictions I would say is the violence, swearing, and a little bit of kissing and sex. I love this movie it’s a mix of a drama, suspense, and comedy. WATCH IT!!!!