All parent member reviews for G.I. Joe: Retaliation

Parent of a 8 year old Written bySgt. Bear March 28, 2013

ok for children

took my 9 year old, he loved it, no blood when someone dies, lots of action. No foul language, no nudity. If your child has watched the first one no problems taking him to this one.
Parent of a 9 year old Written byDavidhp7 March 29, 2013

G.I.joe retaliation

Beautiful perfect for Tweens and up I would say pg contains moderate action violence and mild language
Parent Written byDan G. March 28, 2013

Lots of action and all of it involving violence. A little gore, and some vulgar language. If one believes that violence can solve our problems, this movie is the standard bearer. Too intense for children under 16.
Parent Written byamols April 16, 2013

G.I. Joe: Retaliation Review

John M. Chu does an outstanding job directing the action sequences. What a relief to see clean action scenes where everything is in clean sight. No more shaky-cam BS please, Hollywood. Give me G.I. Joe: Retaliation like action scenes any day over it. The swinging lines scene is just amazing! pls sociosquare com for social media services india & watch indian comedy show Tarak Mehta episodes on dittotv What really makes this film, is it’s overflowing with energy. Not only in the action, but the actors. From the Rock leading the way to supporting characters like Jonathan Pryce, Walton Goggins, Ray Stevenson, and Bruce Willis in his cameo, GI J:R understands humor, swag and wit is essential to a film like this. Pryce’s humor especially KILLS as Zartan/the president. When the first line out of Cobra Commander’s mouth was “You’re out of the band, Destro”, I knew this sequel would have self-aware wit and sharpness the original lacked.
Parent of a 7 and 12 year old Written byStephen the great April 7, 2013

OK

Barely any blood and minimal swear words.
Parent of a 12 year old Written byedklat June 20, 2015

Adult Written byjoshua martinez August 14, 2013

13 and up.

this second sequel of the G.I. Joe: first film G.I. Joe: Retaliation is a good Action/Adventure movie stars with Bruce Willis and Dwayne Johnson as the rock fine for your teens to enjoy but parents G.I. Joe: Retaliation has a lot of intense violence shown such as hand-to-hand combat and punching with some cuts and bruises, bloodless shooting of weapons, chase scenes, and explosions. There are also martial arts fighting sequences, with shurikens and sai swords there's also some little language used overall the movie does have a little message about teamwork.