Kid reviews for G.I. Joe: Retaliation

G.I. Joe: Retaliation Poster Image

Great for all ages

I watched movies like the terminator when I was six this is not bad
Boring action, with a ridiculous plot, involving both stupid impossible stuff and real stuff. Annoying film.

Great movie

Great movie actually has not that much violence surprisingly, I did not allow my 11 yr old to watch the first one but this one seems alright.

Huh?

I thought it was good for the first ten minutes. It wasn't

Amazing Movie Great Role Models

Better than the first, lots of action.

Nothing inappropriate in this movie, swearing is kept to a minimal. There is one cut off use of the F word. Guns, swords, and various other weapons are ever present in this movie and are used in almost every scene. People are shot, stabbed, fall from heights, blown up, etc. Most of the violence is bloodless though. A nuclearish explosion destroys London. SPOILER: a main character dies saving his friend. In the end, this movie has messages of teamwork and dedication hidden under all the mayhem. Overall, this is a very action packed movie that young action fans will love.

"G.I. Joe: Retaliation" movie review

"G.I. Joe: Retaliation" was a lot better than the disgrace to cinema known as "G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra". You could tell by the synopsis the direction has changed.The characters are so much more interesting and the plot was much more riveting. There are some things with movie that are not quite right. For example, the pacing can be very bad at times. Also, the movie drags at certain parts. I do like the acting. The Rock is a very good actor and he saved this movie from being terrible. I really liked the action in this movie. It was amazing. The best part of the movie, in my opinion was Bruce Willis. I liked his character a lot. The villain was fine and I guess the synopsis was good. I recommend checking out "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" if you have absolutely nothing to do on a Saturday night.