Kid reviews for Ginger Snaps 2: Unleashed

Ginger Snaps 2: Unleashed Poster Image

You're such a huge disappointment, CSM!

Wow, I can't believe you gave this masterpiece 1 star while you gave Caillou 4 stars! I really hate Caillou because he's whiny and Caillou has ugly designs and colors. Caillou deserves 1 star because of whiny stuff while Ginger Snaps deserves 3 or 4 stars. Anyways, let's start the review! I love Ginger Snaps so much because the humor is so funny! The animation is unique, the characters are great, the voice acting is phenomenal and I love her siblings, I like her brother because he's hot and gives me vibes! I'm really upset that this show won't happen on TV but I still love it nonetheless! Those parents are so overprotective. They call this "a waste of time", "not educational" and "junk"! Pfft, those parents are like CSM! They always force their children watch horrible shows like Caillou, Barney & Friends, Dora the Explorer and Kid Pluto Run Those shows suck! They are abominations of children's TV!

great movie!!

An amazing movie! Very graphic though definitely not for tweens and under... Even though all the characters are troubled teens, they will always stand up for each other and defend their backs even when theres a huge monster on the loose.

Must see.

Saw the first movie and when this came out,knew I had to watch it too.Surprisingly,this was pretty different from the first one in theme and it's much darker the bloodshed and language is also considerably stronger but I think if your kids could handle the first one,they will most likely be able to handle this as well too.

You can stop it.

This movie isnt as violent as the first one and does not use as much language. The first movie is about how growing up turns you in to a monster this movie however is that you cant stop it. If you've seen the first movie this is a must see.

it was a great sequel.

I liked it alot, it is a very good sequel,not disappointing

not appropriate