Kid reviews for Girls Trip

Warm-hearted but raunchy comedy has nudity, sex, language.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBraveSword123 July 26, 2017

Teen, 17 years old Written byTornadosplash44 August 3, 2017

Hysterical Comedy with very strong messages of friendship!

This film was amazing! It was so hysterically funny, I was crying in the theater! The acting was great, and the plot was pretty good overall! The film does contain plenty of strong language throughout. This includes several uses of f**k, s**t, the "N" word, and much more. The film also contains plenty oh hard drinking, plus some drug material as well. This involves the ladies going out heavily drinking, including one scene where they overdose on absinthe and hallucinate. Plus there is some pot smoking and drug references. Not surprisingly, the film contains plenty of crude and sexual content throughout. The ladies on the trip are looking for sex and they sure do find it. This involves plenty of graphic crude sex talk, some sexual scenes, plus some male rear and full frontal nudity. Besides from the iffy stuff, the ladies will do whatever it takes to keep their friendship alive and will always be there for each other. This an amazing new comedy, but is best left for teens 17 and up.

Teen, 15 years old Written byKeyanahs house July 31, 2017

Kids who are 10

Good movie

Teen, 16 years old Written byvinguyen20 February 2, 2018
Teen, 14 years old Written byreeseq February 2, 2019

LOVED IT!

I loved the movie- very funny! Exceeded my expectations. There was some nudity, and I would definitely reccomend teens to not watch it with their parents (it would be very awkward...). Overall, great movie and really funny!