Kid reviews for Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery

Glass Onion Movie Poster

Great film, too much sexual content, not quite as good as Knives Out, still really good

Excellent film, but not as impressive as the first film: Knives Out. Glass Onion is less complex, which does make it easier to understand and therefore more accessible, but it's much plot isn't half as intricate or incredible. Too much sexual content, which doesn't add anything to the film but everything else is fine. Still a highly enjoyable movie, it's just that the first one set the bar so high.

2 people found this helpful.

Great movie!

Really good movie! I was expecting worse because of how good the original was, but this was great! There is some mild cursing, smoking and drug talk, and sexual innuendo, but it’s not a huge deal. Obviously, being a murder mystery movie, there is also some violence. It’s fun to watch and guess who did what since it’s a mystery movie and it’s very funny too. Definitely recommend!

MUST WACTH

This is a great movie I watched it with my 12 year old sister for our girls day. I am 17 and am a sophmore in high school. she is a 7th grader there is nothing to bad about this movie there is some sex but it is not that bad. I do think there is a little to much swearing but it is supper good.
1 person found this helpful.
This movie is outstanding and hilarious. There is barley any sex and the language isn’t that bad. Overall this a great movie

Not that good

Not the best. The plot is extremely predictable and does not have that many plot twists. Sex is kind of heavy. For example, a couple is seen making out while wearing swimsuits. Language is also pretty heavy. The first one was much better. I recommend this movie for 13 and up.

It’s very good. I think 12+ but 9+ if watching with family. It’s very clever and worth watching

3/5

Really great movie!

I really enjoyed this movie. I am not good with gore, but love mystery, and this was a perfect fix for that. Even though it's a murder mystery, there is no blood (just some hot sauce disguised as blood). I really enjoyed the layers and twists this movie had, and it was absolutely hysterical!! I applaud the team behind this! 👏 (For parents: There are 2 uses of F-bombs in this movie, and 2 sex scenes. Nothing is shown, but a young woman who is in a relationship climbs on top of one of the main characters in bed and they have a steamy scene fir about 20 seconds. But no inappropriate parts are shown. My little brother, below the age of 10 watched this, and we just skipped the steamy scenes. He love it!)

Fine movie, but definitely not something you’d watch with your parents. Way to awkward