All teen and kid member reviews for Goldfinger

Kid, 9 years old December 31, 2012

James Bond inappropiate Review!

One thing that you should know is that quite disturbing (if your child is under the age of 10) you should skip the credits (at the beginning) because they do a little slide show of the gold woman (full body). There is sex but not too much compared to other James Bond movies. Another thing that is inappropriate is that Bond uses women. Fast forward the kissing, its VERY wild. But over all one of the best James Bond movies ever!
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviemogul April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byJoker15 July 2, 2009

The Best Bond!

I love this film. It is definitely the Best Bond in the series. The Violence is mild to moderate, but there's no apparant blood. In three scenes, Bond makes out with the bond girls. He's seen topless in the first one. Jill Masterson's naked dead body is shown covered in gold paint. We can see the side of her butt. A woman in the pre-title sequence is seen wearing a scantly clad dress. Bond has his usual vodka martinis, shaken, not stirred. I don't know why this is ranked for ages 13 and; kids age 10 and up should be OK. It's iffy for ages 7-9. Q's line in the movie is classic.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymichaelc April 29, 2010

fine

No problems, good for those aged 7+ one of the more tame bonds.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybubbo April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy Brew July 17, 2015

Thrilling smart 007 is the best bond movie

My rating:12+ violence,adult content,drinking,language
Teen, 14 years old Written byThe age organizer January 25, 2015

Goldfinger

13 and up
Kid, 9 years old August 6, 2014
this movie isn't that good its a bit boring there are some scenes where there are gun fights a lasers
Teen, 15 years old Written byns123 April 21, 2014

Best 007 film?

This is possibly the best James Bond film. Only From Russia With Love could beat it. The gadgets in this film are great, something which the newer films are lacking. Oddjob is a great character. He is my favourite henchman from the 007 series. The score by John Barry is fantastic, the second best in my opinion after OHMSS. Content: Violence: No more than other early Bond films, brawling and shooting (no blood). Sex: Again typical of early Bond films, just kissing. Swearing: Very little (only mild swear words). Drinking, drugs, smoking: Typical of early Bond films. Bond smokes and drinks. Parts that may scare young children: Oddjob kills a woman with his metal-rimmed bowler hat. This was the first James Bond film I saw. I saw it first when I was about 10 or 11, so any child over about 10 should be fine for this film. Even younger children then 10 could safely watch it.
Kid, 9 years old July 22, 2013

Goldfinger

One of the best bond movies.
Kid, 9 years old October 29, 2012

GOLDFINGER

one of the best bond movies
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 July 16, 2011

A little too strong for a (modern) PG.

My rating: PG-13 for action sequences/violence, sexual content involving an image of brief nudity, and for some drinking.
Kid, 9 years old April 10, 2016

So-So bond film has few violent scenes

This is a more appropriate bond film just the nudity and inappropriate love makes this movie PG-13. Their are few laughs, action and violence. Often boring and weird.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRed reviews March 12, 2016

Much better than the last two.

My rating:PG for some violence,sensuality and smoking Violence:4/5 Sex:3/5 Profanity:2/5 Consumerism:1/5 Drugs:3/5
Kid, 11 years old February 26, 2016

Incredible

Best Bond ever but there is some nudity and sex violence does not matter in this movie but the sex does no language parentel guidance not really recommend if you are a bond fan you are going to love this action flick
Teen, 15 years old Written byAge critical reviews February 16, 2016

Bond James Bond at his best but more intense then the first two

My rating:PG-13 for violence,sexuality/nudity,innuendo and smoking
Kid, 8 years old January 23, 2016

Great 007 film!

Teen, 14 years old Written bygabemtz14 January 14, 2016
Teen, 13 years old Written byTARDIS Tourist December 29, 2015

This movie was a really good entry in the "Bond" series.

There is a naked woman spray-painted with gold. James sleeps with that girl before she dies. This movie has constant violence. James, as everyone knows, has a "license to kill."
Kid, 10 years old November 29, 2015

Excellent Bond flick, easy to understand(Unlike From Russia with love), and appropriate.

Goldfinger has excelled to be one of the best James Bond flicks ever. The film is easy to understand, unlike some other Bond movies. There is shooting, car crashes, and drugging. Not much swearing. While Bond is a very smart role model, Golfinger cheats, and is a bad sport. Bond drinks lots of martinis. Bond is somewhat sexist.