All teen and kid member reviews for Good Luck Charlie, It's Christmas!

Kid, 12 years old December 11, 2011

Perfect for the Holidays

I love this movie because I love Good Luck Charlie! This movie has a lot of positive messages and it's great because it's all about the holidays and being with the family. If you pay close attention you'll see that this movie also has some "inappropriate" parts for anyone who is younger than eight. There is a part when Teddy finds out Amy is pregnant and she says "How did this happen?" and then Amy says "Well honey I;m sure you now how it happened, you saw the video in health class, I mean I did sign the permission slip." I was like OMG!! Anyway I don't think anyone will catch that :)
Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 December 2, 2011

OK special

I saw this special and it was ok. It has a few sad moments, but nothing too bad for young kids. It's age-appropriate for most kids and has a good message about the importance of family. Violence: Some mild peril, but it's played for humor purposes only. Sex: Amy Duncan is revealed to be pregnant, but nothing graphic is shown or mentioned. Consumerism: Based off popular TV show, and the Smartphone and the TV show, "The Bachelor" are mentioned.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysoccerstarfish December 3, 2011

Pregnant Again?

I think it's a bit questionable that after they go on vacation, she's pregnant. If you have a small kid he/she will probably ask "where babies come from". I know my little cousin did and i told him to ask his mommy. Plus, it may make your child want kids at an early age. And a lot of them. Good movie though. I guess.
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 June 5, 2012

Okay GLC film

This was an okay movie from Good Luck Charlie. I'm not a big fan of the show, but that's another story. Anyway, this is good for 8+. Violence mainly consists of slapstick stuff (there's this one paintball war game) and nothing serious. Sex: Some flirting. SPOILER: Amy says that she's pregnant and Teddy asks how it happened. Amy starts to talk about sex but Teddy quickly cuts her off. But kids won't get it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymayalynn1124 August 13, 2012

great

i loved the movie
Kid, 12 years old March 29, 2012

Cute and sweet

I think it's a really cute movie. Parents, ther's really nothing to worry about. Yes, Amy Duncan does turn out to be pregnant, but she is married after all! I looked at it, as a christmas gift for the whole family. I thought it was sweet.
Teen, 15 years old Written bykatcar12 March 3, 2012

THE MOVIE WAS WAYY BETTER THAN THE SHOW

The movie was a gazillion times better than the show!!! I find the show cheaply made, and not funny. But the movie was actually not bad at all. It was actually funny
Kid, 11 years old July 31, 2013

Funny Movie, Great For X-Mas

Some funny violence like air jumping, falling on the floor, etc. Also, Amy announces she is pregnant, yet there is no talk about how her pregnancy happened*. Great messages about family traditions and responsibility shown by the sixteen year old daughter and mother, who have to get to Palm Springs without a plane.
Kid, 12 years old December 24, 2012

Funniest Christmas Movie Ever!

This is the best Christmas movie I've ever seen. One positive message is responsibility. As they plan their xmas trip to Palm Springs, Teddy Duncan(Bridgit Mendler) brings up that she wants to go on a spring break by herself with her best friend. Her mom says she needs to be responsible in order to go on the trip. When Teddy's family gets to the airport, the get split up because of overbooking. Teddy and her mom go on a road trip to get to Palm Springs. The road trip involves a bus trip, a hitchhike to buy a $50 yugo, and a car ride to Las Vegas. During the road trip, Teddy discovers an important secret about her mother. They lose their luggage, and they are forced into desperation. While putting on street shows, Teddy and her mom become closer. By the time they reunite with the rest of the family, everything is comically resolved.
Teen, 13 years old Written by7thgradeisdrama December 15, 2012

awesomeness

there is a line that says - "funny you know how this happened i signed the promotion slip for health class " other wise one of the best christmas movies ever
Teen, 14 years old Written byMissLulu August 8, 2012

Awesome Movie

In my opinion this is great. Teddy and Amy come together and help each other to try get to their grandmother's home for Christmas. Of course there is some play fighting while they were singing Christmas carols for money, except it was meant to be funny, not harmful. I would recommend this movie for you. It comes with lots of surprises (Like a new baby on the way) and many more. Teddy and Amy also help out a lost girl to get home for Christmas.
Kid, 8 years old November 23, 2015

Gabe says the D word.

In one scene, Amy tells Gabe he can't bring his game system to Gramma & Grandpa's house, and he says the D word. Also, in one scene, this girl's wearing a revealing swimsuit. I wanted to cover my 4 year-old brother's eyes. If these kind of things bother you, do not watch. Otherwise, super good, I recommend it.
Kid, 9 years old June 20, 2013

Just as good as the show

Technically it's just like the show which in my opinion is a great show showing a happy family. Good luck Charlie fans must see this. Lots of adventure, hilarious as it is there are some parts that parents should be aware of. Like Gabe who is armed with a machine gun and fires it at people. ( it's a video he gets sucked into). In the end everybody learns a valuable lesson. Love this movie.
Kid, 11 years old December 22, 2012

My favourite

I love this progamme because I'm 11. It has and always will be my favourite until I'm older
Kid, 12 years old September 7, 2012

Loved it!

The movie was great and I just enjoyed watching it over the holidays.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJennifer148 January 1, 2012

Not The Best

I watch the show Good Luck Charlie, it's not my favorite show, but it's my favorite show on Disney Channel, well actually Jessie is. But, anyway, this movie was TERRIBLE. I wish that I could rate this higher, but I just can't. If I had to choose the worst part of the movie, it would be the paintball incident. This show is supposed to be for tweenagers, and maybe teens if they watch it, but the movie is out of the question babyish.
Kid, 9 years old December 16, 2011

Great movie!

ok well it was a great movie! Its about teddy go off the plae for palm springs for a free ticket and her mom come along. they find them selves lost ad trying to make it in time for Chirstmas. It was really a twist because The mom annoced she is having another baby. like no one saw that coming! but i actully things its gonna ruuin the show because its good luck CHARLIE not whatever the babys name is. but now its gonna be about another kid and not charlie. it kinda ruins the point but it was a good movie!
Kid, 10 years old December 2, 2011

Good Luck Charlie,It's Christmas!

Good Luck Charlie,It's Christmas! is a very big dissapointment. For Starters, the people who just watched it as a random holiday movie while flipping channels will have no idea what happened when the movie is over. But it is good for them because they have no idea how AMAZING this show is. I thought it would be my favorite movie but I guess I stand corrected. The Movie is filled with crazy elements and no scene where you actually laugh. Overall the movie's only great element is the sentiment. So Good Luck Charlie,It's Christmas! is an amazingly crazy elemented dissapointing movie. P.S. This Move Does Continue The Tradition Of Disney Channel's Adaptations Of Shows Being A Flop. For Example, Suite Life Movie,Phineas And Ferb Across The Second Dimension In Glorious 3-D