Kid reviews for Good Luck Chuck

Good Luck Chuck Poster Image

Horrible

I like raunchy comedies but this one wasn’t funny at all. The ending was very unrealistic. Waste of an 1 hour and 40 minutes.

Too much stuff

R for strong sexual content, nudity and language

Too Much Sex Talk!!

It is way to inappropriate for children and adults should never let anybody under 15 watch this movie!

Not a good movie

Sex, sex, sex and more sex. That is basically what this movie is about. DO NOT let any young children see it.

HORRIBLE!!!!

HORRIBLE MOVIE!!!! The first minute of it I thought it was going to be a sweet movie, then when the first kid went into the closet, I guessed what the rest was going to be about, I was right. A guy having sex with tons of women just because they think he's a good luck charm. I wanted to hit the people who created this movie, it shows womens breast's every two minutes and one had three... Also there was a sex montage of Chuck having sex with women, and no matter what every part of it you could see girls breasts! I was disgusted and had to watch a family movie just to get this out of my head, But it never worked. I've never been a Jessica Alba fan before and I am still not.

I really didnt like this movie...I was on a vacation and we stopped on this movie not knowing what to expect...and ya...:/

Perfecto for.....

A very good movie. I did see it with my parent so that's ok. If you are 14 and under, you should see it with your parent(s). Other than that, VERY GOOD MOVIE! But I say you should be AT LEAST 9 years old to see it. If you are under than 9, DON'T GIVE IT A CHANCE! NOT EVEN WITH YOUR PARENTS!!!! Just close your eyes if your watching it and your under 14. :) That's what I did!! Hope this helps!!

not rated for age

6+ years

not rated for age

It was awesome

It was hilarious and not an issue