Kid reviews for Goon

Goon Poster Image

Based on 1 review

goon!

hilarious true story! I (15) watched this movie last night and loved it. I recently have got back into watching hockey and wanted to watch a hockey movie then than the mighty ducks. this was an amazing choice. though this movie is R I think most mature teens can watch it. it is very violent and every other word is a cuss but your kid probably hears more at school. there is a brief shot of female nudity but its a blink and you miss it moment.

The movie was good

It was a good movie but NOT appropriate even for me, I think I shouldn't have watched it because it was so bad.

THE THUG

Seann William Scott is such an underrated actor, famed for his role in amercan pie Goon is a instant classic 'sports' movie. if you like seeing someone beating the crap out of every one and hear a swear word every other sentence then watch this movie. apart from the swearing it's a heart warming film showing the value of teamwork and love..........and fighting. even if you don't like ice hockey youll enjoy this movie. fun all round

Enjoyable if you treat it like a comedy

It's extremely bloody and violent and its extremely vulgar has drugs and has sex but the main problem is the violence if you can treat it like a comedy the violence is fine and will be enjoyable if not dont watch it

goon

one of my favorite movies . gory sounds and actions . sex is shown for 13 seconds and a women's breast are shown for 5 seconds. cocaine drugs and references to drugs and a comical part about percatasets . but the only thing that is the most inappropriate thing is the language.

Violent and vulgar, but what a lot of fun!

"Goon" has absolutely nonstop profanity, infrequent but gruesome fight scenes and occasional nudity, but I loved it! Scott (who plays titular goon Doug) has been typecast for a while, and this role of a dim-witted but incredibly earnest if naive hockey player is perfect for him. Pill and Baruchel add flavor to the ensemble, and Liev Schreiber plays not a villain, but Doug's opponent who desires for Doug to not end up like himself. It's a fast-paced sports comedy that works way more than it deserves to!

Good but.....

I just watched on Netflix it was good. I had a little too much language like countless and over uses of f--- and p---- and c--- and more. It was very violent like spatterd blood and gore. And sex is somewhat strong like an explicit sex scene and shows brief nudity like breast and one of them has a nasty magazine in one hand and a couple of drug scenes

Strong violence, langauge, sex, and booze. Only for older teens and adults.

I totally loved Goon! This is still one of my favortie movies. It delivers lots of laughs, and also a pretty entertaining story. The one problem with it though is the adult content. There's almost 300 uses of f**k, plus every single other swear word you could think of. The violence comes next, with pretty violent fights every hockey game. Most of the fights contain exaggerated amounts of blood, with people spitting out blood and teeth very often. Blood is also seen smearing on glass, and spewing from cuts and bloody mouths. Now the sex isn't the most frequent thing in the movie, but there are a couple scenes containing nudity. There is also a quite graphic scene where a man is seen thrusting into a woman from behind. There is many other scenes with strong sexual references. There is also many scenes with people drinking and getting very drunk. A man is seen snorting cocaine. A man is smoking a joint. And some other drug references. Overall, Violence: 8/10, langauge: 10/10, sex: 8/10, drugs and alcohol, 7/10.

Good movie, but...

This movie was really good, I thought, and there really wasn't a good reason for me to hate it. I had to give it four stars though because it was focused for awhile at least on the blood and violence part and not the main storyline, therefore you see Doug hurting people for no good reason, and I didn't really like how violent Doug had become. Other than that, good storyline, good actors, and good for not too many laughs (why is this a comedy?)