Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 8 kid reviews

Sort by:

Brilliant!

Gothika is one of the best thrillers I've seen! All horror movie fans should see this. It's clever, scary, fast paced and disturbing. Very graphic though. Overall, great plot.

This movie is kind of scary and there is lots of swearing. It's about a girl who died 4 years ago.

disturbing

well, i am 11, and when i saw the movie i was kinda disturbed so i would not suggest watching it to anybody else my age, there are refrences to rape, and there is a few very violent scenes its a good film but not for kids

Great Movie(:

Um, I'm 13, but it's still a little too graphic. TOTALLY not recommended for kids under 10. Really good, either way!

Good movie, can be disturbing for some people.

I am 12 years old and I loved this movie. It is NOT that graphic but some bits can be disturbing for some people. I wasn't particularly disturbed by this movie. Not a lot of the actual violence is shown, but it is a little bloody and VERY jumpy/scary. Watch it before your kids. (There isnt too much of anything in this film- my laptop screwed up)

It wasn't the best movie to see for kids. i do love horror movies thoe. anyways it is not for kids in an way.

Brilliant!!!!

I thought this movie was cool, I don't thinks it's scary