Kid reviews for Green Lantern: Emerald Knights

Violent, animated superhero movie with thoughtful messages.

Wondering if Green Lantern: Emerald Knights is OK for your kids?

Kid, 11 years old July 24, 2015

Very Great Sci-Fi Green Lantern Movie.

I bought this movie when I was 10 years old, and it's very good. However, it is also very violent. There are lots of Sci-Fi style explosions and martial arts style fighting. There is a scene when Seargent Deegan dies, and he bleeds from the mouth with bright green alien blood. At the beginning of the flim, a Green Lantern named Ardackian Troll gets pulled apart by Anti- Matter; she bleeds ( purplish?) blood. Also, in the Lairia storyline, Laria's father purposely stabs himself and blue blood drips. In the most bloody scene ( also the only scene with red human blood) when Atrocitus tells Abin Sur that he will die and Sinestro will turn evil and start a new core. It shows Hal Jordan covered with blood and dying; and to add to that; Atrocitus tells Abin that " Sinestro will skin The Guardians alive and feed them to his bloodthirsty core" and " he will use their skulls to base his throne". There is also fairly frequent language; but this is an enjoyable animated film.
Kid, 9 years old November 16, 2013

Good Movie

I watched it with my 4,6 and 9 year old sisters.I didn't stay until the end of the movie because I couldn't deal with the language,although my 6 and 4 year old sisters watched it until the end(It was my first time watching a PG movie with profanities).Don't be amazed if in the beginning there is a death(with blood).Deegan,one of the aliens that are Green Lanterns,says all the profanities in the movie,including f**gg*n ba*****s. Definitely for 11 or 9+.Not meant for 8 and under.

Kid, 11 years old July 1, 2011

hored

one of the worst movies i have ever seen

Teen, 14 years old Written byilenee. June 25, 2011

no way.

this is a review from my boyfriend.

I found that this movie was definitely a pass. i didn't like it at all. the plot of the movie was bad. and it was more of a comedy than an action packed kind of thing.