Kid reviews for Green Zone

Green Zone Poster Image

Bad Language

Too much bad language. But great story.

lots of war action, in the opening bombings. uses of the F-word are common throughout. chases and shootings.

I can't remember anything about this film! I will see it again when I am an adult though!

Good and political

This is a good movie but there is a lot of cursing such as f--k, s--t, and milder words. This movie has gun fights but you'll have to look hard for blood because there isn't much of it except for when you see a few bodies in puddles of blood.

perfect for middle teens 14-17

i thought this movie was really good.

Great,compelling movie for teens

this movie was great compelling violent gripping great plot and never boring. the plot might confuse younger kids but most teens should like and handle this thriller/drama

Provacative War Drama

I loved this film, I saw it opening weekend. I love Matt Damon as and actor and I think Paul Greengrass is a terrific director, so I was anxious to see the movie. The film is good, and it isn't all that violent. I mean, it's intense, but there isn't all too much blood splatter, so don't be worried about that. The language is fairly consistent clocking in at the end with around 60 f-words, but it's all within battle and virtually undetectable.

Good movie, not really that bad. SPOILER ALERT!!!

I recently went to see this, last Saturday, in fact, with my Dad ,and my cousin. I have to say this movie wasn't at all that bad. I felt it could have been PG-13, but they did swear over the limits of a PG-13 movie. This movie is about finding weapons of mass destruction, (George Bush is gonna wanna see this) and they keep getting wrong intel and everythings a mess. It sorta turns out the americans are the bad guys. Ok, so they're going to try and get this General Al-Rawi guy to come and turn himself in, but like evey other Iraq commander terrorist people, he gets all stubborn and doesn't want to, so our amazing Sarge goes to get him along with FREDDY! (He's a civilian that helps them me and my cousin were making jokes about him and his car) I didn't find this movie bad, so I give it a go for 12+, if they're mature.

DO NOT LET UR LITTEL KIDS SEE IT !!

it was super bad , the plot sucked , please don't let ur 2-7 year old watch it cuz it really isn't a movie 4 littel kids.actullaly u shouldn't see it at all , a total wast of 6$ if u ask me