Kid reviews for Gulliver's Travels

Amusing adventure for fans of Jack Black and silly jokes.

Kid, 11 years old June 19, 2015

The only problem is language

There are some inappropriate language in this movie. Funny movie, but the language is a problem.

Teen, 14 years old Written byErin_aimeee March 9, 2014

This movie was honestly awful

never see this movie it was beyond bad. I left with my friend in the middle of the movie. In one scene gulliver pees to put out a fire. I mean that's gross I don't want to see that. Also there are a lot of disgusting, crass jokes in this movie. I was disturbed. I saw this movie when I was in 6th grade and like i said before left in the middle of the movie. It was that BAD. Don't bother parents its not worth your time or money. My friend's mom didn't even like it.

Kid, 9 years old March 31, 2013

Good movie

This movie good funny great for kids but a little language
Kid, 11 years old December 28, 2012

Don't See It,Not Funny

I have to be honest with you,Jack Black is funny ,but the movie isn't. I mean seriously potty humor it was terrible. This movie doesn't deserve 3 stars,it doesn't deserve any. The first part was was really interesting after that,forget it. It did have positive messages about not fighting and having peace. But it did have a couple of inappropriate parts and had some bad words.
OVERALL: Don't See It Unless You Are Willing To Forgive It's Stupidness.

Kid, 11 years old September 2, 2012

@#$%

to much talky walky piece of crap

Teen, 15 years old Written byJoBrofanJa19 April 16, 2012

Horrible and not funny at all.

I kind of, sometimes, usually, sorta like Jack Black and/or his films, but this one was horrible! I didn't really laugh once and I regret seeing this film. I was hoping to not have the experience of having to see a bad film in at the theater, but sadly, I did.

Teen, 13 years old Written byjb223 March 13, 2012

Strange Movie not perfect but kids will be amused.

Kids will love it but there is a slight sight of Gulliver's buttcrack.

Kid, 11 years old March 12, 2012

Dumb movie :(

I was hoping for a funny, but realistic Gulliver's Travels where the movie kept to the book's story line. I was extremely disappointed. I guess the directors thought that they had to make a sexy, and crude movie to follow a classic, in order to make people want to watch it. Yeah, it was funny in a few parts, but don't bother.

Kid, 11 years old November 23, 2011

dumb, stupid, disgusting, dont bother

Nasty and disgusting movie. A soldier is crushed by gullivers buttcrack (the buttcrack is shown, along with some skin) in slow motion. When a house is on fire, gulliver pulls down his pants and pees on it, with the men inside.(no nudity) A refference to a women's breast. A** is used like 3 times
Kid, 11 years old November 15, 2011

Pretty funny

Not as good as I hoped but still pretty funny. The worst part of this movie was "lame-ass" and my mom usually takes out a movie after it says a swear word a few times but sometimes she makes an exception. I think it's fine for 8+.
Kid, 12 years old October 16, 2011

Great Travels

I think it is a good movie. As for kids that aren't used to the word 'ass' they won't pay attention to it. I had a hard time hearing it the first time! It is not a bother.

Kid, 11 years old July 20, 2011

not to shabby

not to shabby dont repeat lame a**
Teen, 16 years old Written byAllie P. July 16, 2011

A little disappointed

I didn't go into this movie with high exceptions or anything and this movie just about met my exceptions. I felt that the main character was kind of annoying in the way he spoke. Also, there is one scene of a man getting his pants partly pulled down from the back and you can clearly see things that some parents may not want their kids to see.

Teen, 16 years old Written bymississippigirl July 9, 2011

Dude, seriously?!

This was one CRAZY movie. Dude, seriously?! There was tons of stuff in there I wouldn't want my kids to see. The story was good, but there was so much unnecessary junk. All in all, don't waste your time.

Kid, 10 years old July 9, 2011

Laugh out loud

Gulliver is seen in alot of fights. Lame a was called about 4 times when gulliver was locked up.

Teen, 14 years old Written byThecoyote July 2, 2011

FuNNy

Jack Black was really fuNNy. Okay for kids.

Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny July 1, 2011

Great movie and should do without all the hate...

Ignore all the somewhat bad reviews. I actually thought this movie was great and should've earned better ratings. Gulliver starts out as a loser, as many movies start, but gains his status when he saves a whole island of midgets from intruders! His lies eventually get him into big trouble, but he still tries his best to save everyone. Even though there was "lame ass" repeated over and over again in one scene, I found it okay, as I've seen worser in other PG movies. Yes, there was a scene where he urinates and his butt crack is showing, but I still found this movie appealing. For all you haters, next time do more research before you took your kids to see this movie. Hey, it's not the movie's fault. You have only yourself to blame.

Kid, 10 years old June 14, 2011

Traveling Well

Teen, 15 years old Written byappushahrukh June 2, 2011

Its strictly for the fans of Jack

it is ordinary and the jokes fall flat but some parts of the movie are very interesting and perfect for kids but adults don't bother

Kid, 8 years old May 15, 2011

Bad

Too much of everything. Do not let your kid watch it until 13.