Kid reviews for Guys and Dolls

Guys and Dolls Poster Image

Decently entertaining

I had a lot of fun with this movie due to the colourful set design and cheery music but the plot is stupid.

Very Long and Amazing Musical Film may bore kids

Really Good. It has a bit of sex and violence. People drink and smoke. See This for yourself!

Quite good

It’s a really good musical, i was in the stage show, and I’ve never seen the movie, but the play’s really good.

Great classic musical starring Frank Sinatra and more!

This movie is great for tweens and teens and will probably have a school play based on this movie. Frank Sinatra is starred in the movie and sings quite a few songs. The other songs are good, too. Plus they're catchy! It's a really fun movie to watch, so I recommend it for ages 10 and up!!

Great, overall

This is a great, classic Frank Sinatra, with fabulous songs and dances! But there is a little bit of inappropriate content for younger watchers, such as a lot of intense kissing and a bit of flirtatious behaviour, as well as a lot of drinking of alcohol. Also, there is one scene in which a riot starts up in a South American bar, which is maybe a bit frightening for younger children. (I think there was one time when the word 'b*tch was used as well). But overall, a great film!

Good, Classic Movie

I happen to be performing this play, and it's very good, but you have to know your kid.

Great Musical

Great movie, not as good as the play, I'm in the play. Pet me papa is an inapropriate song, along with Take Back Your Mink. Nathon and Adelade are not married, but have been engaged for 14 years. Sky gets Sarah drunk in Havana, Cuba. Fist fight in the bar, pretty fake though.

amazing

I WAS IN THIS PLAY AND LOVED IT! the movie is not quite as good...but I will forgive them.

Really good

I saw the play and LOVED it!!