All teen and kid member reviews for Hall Pass

Teen, 15 years old Written bybananalover March 24, 2011

sex, sex, sex

i think this movie is really awesome as well as a good idea. there is alot of inappropirate parts and there is alot of languague but not as much languague as sex.
Teen, 13 years old Written byStarry_Believer April 6, 2012

Not for kids, But its your choice.

I saw the first 30 minutes since it was pg 13 then I turned it off. Absoulotely disgusting stuff for kids.
Teen, 16 years old Written byspickolick March 11, 2011
My mom and I went out to the movies for a "girl's night" thing. I wanted to see The King's Speech, she wanted to see The Fighter, so we settle on Just Go With It. Of course, the theater's packed. We go to the first movie we see, other than Beastly, that is playing at the same time. I did NOT want to see this movie. Thought it looked stupid, despite the fact that I love Owen Wilson and the guy from SNL. My mom and were cracking up! I won't ruin it, but the scene where the girl's in the bathtub...."I'm just the kind of person that never pukes..." I can't say that I loved it, but I really thought it was funny, which really surprised me. However, get ready for REALLY RAUNCHY humor. Overall, don't see it in theaters, but don't miss it on DVD.
Kid, 11 years old February 5, 2012

crude rude a little funny

so where do we start well omg it's rude crude but funny like you name it this movie has everything (theoretically) just take my advice I was going to get into detail but i thought that would get me banned so I won't
Teen, 17 years old Written bybradley4846 June 18, 2011

Tamer than other Farrelly Brothers' Movies

There is a ton of talk about sex in this movie. But, there is not a lot shown on screen except for in the credits, a girls breasts, a guy doing something in a car and an unneeded bathroom scene. The swearing is mainly f--k and c--k.
Teen, 17 years old Written byAllycat19 February 26, 2011
so so bad
Kid, 11 years old February 19, 2012

Not For Kids

Teen, 13 years old Written byMovieGirl6 April 14, 2011
Its a funny movie, but the part that concerns me most, is the nude part in the hot tub. I personally thought it was hilarious, but I'm sure parents would not want their young children to see this.
Teen, 17 years old Written bykojitheman December 27, 2011

Great Movie

Funny raunchy movie. My rating: Strong language, Strong sexual content, and some graphic nudity.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTotally500 July 4, 2011

skip a pass

This is a boring and not funny film skip it if you want a pass
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy Brew July 31, 2015
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 May 3, 2012

Very raunchy comedy

This is a pretty funny movie, but some of the jokes are pretty mature. Not for kids, but teens would enjoy this.
Teen, 14 years old Written byarman kalantari March 3, 2012

have not seen it

i have not seen it but my uncle has and he says it is really bad for kids now just guesing for age 16 and up so just let your older teens watch it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAnthony_B March 2, 2011

Funny movie, I'm 13

I loved this movie and I thought it was extremely funny, but for some kids, they might not be comfortable with the hot tub scene, especially if they saw it with their mother. I saw this with my friends and am happy I did.