Parent reviews for Halloween II

Halloween II Poster Image

has a very educaional value. YOu learn tons about hte body screw science just watch this.

THis is a wonderful and inspiring movie about how to not make ur kid a pyscho. My kid realized that being a pyscho for a job wasn't the best option for him to be a millionare.

1 person found this helpful.

Way too Gory for ANY human being

first of all I just want to get this out in the first 10 minutes of the movie someone already got decapitated and you see his head getting ripped off and you see the organs on him getting ripped, then you see someone get stabbed a million times and to me seeing that as an adult that is enough. I feel like whoever says it is for kids 2 and up they are obsurd pieces of crap. Just Don't Bother to watch. They even got the Mask for Michael Myers wrong...

Not good.

The first 20 minutes of the film are probably the best. After that, it devolves into some fucking drug induced acid trip of some shit like that. Danielle Harris has a convincing performance (kind of sad when she does because she's the only redeemable character). But other than that, the Michael Myers mystery essence is ruined. And Christ almighty, is this movie fucking violent. Probably the bloodiest one, maybe more so than the first Rob Zombie remake. And the swearing is a lot. NOT FOR KIDS! Pass.

Disappointing horror sequel/remake doesn’t push the envelope

Rob Zombie sequel to his Halloween reboot franchise is just a terrible and disappointing as the first one, maybe even worste. This is a extremely gory and brutally violent film, filled with graphic nudity. Not as much sex. A dog get eaten, heads get bashed in. There nothing else to say. This movie has no suspense once so ever. There are jump scares, but as expected none of them were effective. Halloween 2 is even worste then the 2007 remake. Rob Zombie is just not a good director in my opinion. I’m giving Halloween 2 a 1/10

I am using my friends account to make this review

I think he would do 8+

Halloween 2 Review

STUPID

impressive... the worst of the halloween franchise. this "movie" is sooo badly made that makes me laught. really it was soo stupid, a completly waste of time and money!!! this one is BRUTAL and sadistic like the 1st remake, but worst ( imagine ) NOT FOR KIDS.

a all ages movie