Parent reviews for Halloween II

Ultra-gory sequel/remake is brutally violent, badly made.

Parent of a 8, 13, and 17-year-old Written byFernando V. April 18, 2018

Halloween 2 Review

Rob Zombie sequel to his Halloween reboot franchise is just a terrible and disappointing as the first one, maybe even worste. This is a extremely gory and brutally violent film, filled with graphic nudity. Not as much sex. A dog get eaten, heads get bashed in. There nothing else to say. This movie has no suspense once so ever. There are jump scares, but as expected none of them were effective. Halloween 2 is even worste then the 2007 remake. Rob Zombie is just not a good director in my opinion. I’m giving Halloween 2 a 1/10

Adult Written byMr.Fazbear2004 May 8, 2020

Not good.

The first 20 minutes of the film are probably the best. After that, it devolves into some fucking drug induced acid trip of some shit like that. Danielle Harris has a convincing performance (kind of sad when she does because she's the only redeemable character). But other than that, the Michael Myers mystery essence is ruined. And Christ almighty, is this movie fucking violent. Probably the bloodiest one, maybe more so than the first Rob Zombie remake. And the swearing is a lot. NOT FOR KIDS! Pass.

Adult Written byBlackchristmas November 22, 2019

Disappointing horror sequel/remake doesn’t push the envelope

Parent of a 8-year-old Written byKill Bill vol .1 August 21, 2019

I am using my friends account to make this review

I think he would do 8+

Adult Written byclarence August 5, 2015

Adult Written bylolboy55 December 9, 2012

has a very educaional value. YOu learn tons about hte body screw science just watch this.

THis is a wonderful and inspiring movie about how to not make ur kid a pyscho. My kid realized that being a pyscho for a job wasn't the best option for him to be a millionare.

Adult Written byLynchFan June 2, 2012

STUPID

impressive... the worst of the halloween franchise. this "movie" is sooo badly made that makes me laught. really it was soo stupid, a completly waste of time and money!!! this one is BRUTAL and sadistic like the 1st remake, but worst ( imagine ) NOT FOR KIDS.

Adult Written byhippiegirlinlove4150 June 1, 2012

a all ages movie

i loved it it was a great movie 4 all ages

Adult Written byryanlopez1997 December 27, 2011

Halloween II

It is too violent for kids and too much cursing makes this a big no-no for kids

Adult Written byBigfoot10393 October 10, 2011

From a 18y/o.

Pretty legit remake not good in the sence of horror more gore no sence of imagination. dont show your kids

Adult Written byanndroidy June 20, 2011

good movie for mature people

its a good movie if your truly are mature i saw this movie with my sister its ok the first is worser but its not bad like friday the 13th doesnt contain any drugs at all

Adult Written bycinemaphile91 October 3, 2010

older, around 17 and up

its a grim movie, as it should be. the violence being realistic was an artistic choice that i felt was right. cartoony violence just dumbs down reality, the movie was very well made with natural lighting and impressive cinematography. emotionally involving as well. see annie bathroom scene...
Adult Written byjoshua martinez June 12, 2010

not for kids.

this second remake halloween two is not for kids at all compare to halloween one the violence is more bloody and intense and very disturbing it's hard to say that there are no sex scenes but there are lots of nudity in one scene a strip-club owner goes to have sex with one of his dancers but they're brutally murdered by Michael Myers before that happens and a young couple makes out and discusses various extreme sexual acts there are Non-stop stream of profanity throughout the movie and Characters drink beer, wine, liquor to excess and smoke cigars and cigarettes.

Adult Written bysouthparkfan14 May 22, 2010

Terrible movie

this movie completely sucked! worst one of all tha movies

Adult Written byvickki October 17, 2009
after reading the previous reviews im really shocked at the age of the kids going to see this film does rated 18 mean nothing these days those ratings are there for a reason like come on the first review says they took their 7 yr old that is so wrong on such a high scale at the age of seven i was still watching disney films and so r my kids i never let them go above a pg rating as all films re rated for a reason
Parent of a 4, 7, 9, 10, and 14-year-old Written byLifeisGr8 October 2, 2009

My 14 Year Old Son Wanted To Go At Midnight But I Said No But For 2 Weeks He Locked Him Self In His Room After He Ate His Dinner And I Took Him To See Halloween 2 And My 7 Year Old Was Crying So I Took Him Too. Heres My Review!

Halloween 2 Was A Brutal Horror Movie That Had Graphic Violence, Sexuality, Vulgar Language, Some Drinking And Brief Nudity. Halloween 2 Was A Good Film And My Kids Loved It!

Parent of a 7, 9, 11, and 14-year-old Written byCandylover789 October 1, 2009

Too Bloody For Kids And NON STOP LANGUAGE!

This Movie Was A Brutal Slasher Movie. Halloween 2 Had Parts That Made Me And My Kids Jump Out Of Our Seats!

Parent of a 6, 10, and 13-year-old Written byLifeiscool5 September 28, 2009

Rob Zombies First Halloween Was More Bloody Then This.

I Took My 13 Year Old Son To See This And He Loved It. Halloween 2 Had Nonstop F Bombs, Dark Blood, Loud Sounds And Some Drug Use And Nudity.

Parent of a 9-year-old Written bywillowfaierie September 10, 2009

Slaughter a kid

this movie is good to watch

Adult Written byMovie Man September 6, 2009
This is one of the single most brutal movies ever made. For instance, a character's face is smashed (literally to a horrid pulp), countless characters are hacked and imapled, and there's a horrifying nightmare sequence. Not only that, but the sex is raunchy and the language us foul. But in all fairness, this is a pretty good film. It did it's job of scaring us well; but there in lies the problem. The horror in the first film was well-done; it was scary, brutal, and bloody without going over-the-top. It was more realisitc, and there is the key to good old fashion horror. This film was too supernatural and nightmarish. Too over-the-top in its violence and death sequences. The job was done, but not done well.