Kid reviews for Halloween II

Ultra-gory sequel/remake is brutally violent, badly made.

Teen, 17 years old Written byMaceoanderano June 12, 2020

This sequel is super not for kids.

Parents this sequel is not for your kids to see at all. This movie tons and tons of language and this movie is super a slasher. This film is a super violent sequel and this is a sequel for the 2007 Halloween. Parents that is all you need to know About this film bye.

Teen, 14 years old Written byFuzion_knight April 1, 2020

I love this movie!!!

I saw this movie just recently and I absolutely love it! The action in this is great and I love the realistic gore. Definitely not for young kids but okay for mature 12+ year olds

Teen, 13 years old Written byNerdNerd September 26, 2019

I’m not 17, so I wouldn’t know, but...

This is an extremely violent movie. I was disgusted, and I can handle a lot. I can handle the walking dead. It was a terrible movie, and I don’t know why people are joking around and saying, “Oh, show it to your kids! It’s 2+!” Don’t listen to them! It barely scraped past getting NC-17.

Teen, 17 years old Written byMovie Nerd 45 May 26, 2018

More violent and unnecessary than Zombie's first

This is by far one of the worst sequels ever. Rob Zombie's first attempt was ok at best but his sequel suffers from bad cinematography (shake cam), a stupid plot and random, pointless imagery. This movie is not for kids either, it is extremely brutal and gory (even more than the previous film). There are no redeeming qualities with this film, it is boring, pointless and too violent for kids. Definitely not worth watching, it was not at all a good experience, stay away.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMichaelbrannnan12 January 7, 2018

Teen, 15 years old Written byCtres January 2, 2017

My best friend Corbyn seen this movie and he said that Movie was bloody than the other one

Teen, 17 years old Written byjaredk12345 December 18, 2016

halloween 2

rob zombie did a good job but very very grafic. i dont think its good for anyone younger than 16 i believe the first is way way worst but this one does have lots of nasty stuff but not like the first.

Kid, 12 years old November 2, 2016

Ultra violent and innapropiate than the first, and very dissapointing

another ULTRA VIOLENT/GOREY Halloween movie directed by Rob Zombie that is even worst than the first remake. It has some strong sexuality, language and drug use including nudity. its more for ages 19 and up.

Teen, 15 years old Written bygranth October 12, 2014

Halloween 2

Halloween II is one of the darkest movies ever. This is DEFINITELY NOT a movie for kids.There are tons of disturbing images including the main character going psychotically insane.This film has almost or every cuss word imaginable.There are many disturbing killings and brutal butchers.There are also several sexual scenes(parts are shown)

Teen, 13 years old Written by2jayz September 5, 2014

Brutally violent!

This movie is certainly not the best horror movie. But down to business. Violence 10/10, Sex/nudity 7/10, Language 9/10. The violence is way over the top. It is so brutal and realistic I couldn't even stand it. There is many stabbings, slices, chops, and hand to hand combat all extremely bloody and graphic. The f-word is said non stop. There are scenes in a strip club.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymad_man June 3, 2014

BLOODY H*! WORST MOVIE EVER MADE!

God! It isn't scary at all, all it is is blood for the sake of blood, if you wanna be scared, watch the original, with better characters, story, and intensity.

Kid, 11 years old December 17, 2013

Cool movie lots of violence

This was pretty good not as good as the first remake though
Kid, 10 years old November 5, 2013

crap

Very violent and badly made dont bother

Kid, 11 years old September 14, 2013

common scene is wierd

fine if they know its not real

Kid, 11 years old November 11, 2012

Kids

Is cool but also a little too intense for young audience
Teen, 15 years old Written bygamer32 May 25, 2012

hALLOWEEN 2

Don't let you kids see this movie its only for adults. There is graphic violence and gore and their is sex. NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 17

Kid, 11 years old February 29, 2012

not the best

As much as I love a fanfic of this series,it's too scary for anyone under 17. it truly depends on how you react too scary things.

Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 December 19, 2011

One big Dissapointing Friday the 13th meets Nightmare on Elm Street.

It's not even as good as the first one.I have watched this at the movies and on DVD in unrated director's cut.For parents who want to know the difference between the theatrical version and directors cut ,let me tell you there's NO difference.Maybe a bit more of violence and gore but who cares?ot sucks.its rubbish.Not as good as first one.Mature kids may be able to handle it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byhomealonefan123 December 18, 2011

waste of time, terrible horror movie

the first one is way better than this one! OMG i hate this one. it is everything accept good, lovely, entertaining and all the other good things. if you watch this movie just to let you know it is a waste of time.

Kid, 11 years old September 7, 2011

AAAH SUPER HORROR

i only put too much violence cause i didnt put anything else cause i didnt see it i only saw at least 1 second of the movie and then cya movie it was in teh middle of the movie it was soooo disgusting i saw the part where a witch killed a CHILD and while he is dead there were monster insects on him i was TOO DISGUSTED
the summarry is about a witch who kills kids i saw the summary