Kid reviews for Halloween II

Halloween II Poster Image

2009 sequel is more brutal and bloodier than the first has some graphic strong language,gore,images than first drugs and nudity

has too much brutal bloody violence and terror language drugs and nudity this brutal bloody movie is not for kids

Never gave a one star review before.

Halloween II is the sequel to 2007's Halloween. I thought the last movie was bad but holy cow. This sequel not only is a bad Halloween movie, but is a bad movie in general. Age Review: Violence, blood, killings, stabbings, bones breaking, gunshots, strangles, and more. This movie is so dark, even for a Halloween movie. Way too much sex and language. R̶e̶c̶o̶m̶m̶e̶n̶d̶e̶d̶ f̶o̶r̶ a̶g̶e̶s̶ 1̶5̶+̶ Recommended for no one.

VERY bloody and gory; NOT for under 18

I liked the 1st because it wasn't that violent and it was an easy watch, but this I couldn't watch hardly any of it because of it being so brutal and bloody; not a good pick for anyone.

This is garbage.

OG Franchise is better. Secondly there is RAPE in the producer's cut. BYE.

This sequel is super not for kids.

Parents this sequel is not for your kids to see at all. This movie tons and tons of language and this movie is super a slasher. This film is a super violent sequel and this is a sequel for the 2007 Halloween. Parents that is all you need to know About this film bye.

I love this movie!!!

I saw this movie just recently and I absolutely love it! The action in this is great and I love the realistic gore. Definitely not for young kids but okay for mature 12+ year olds

I’m not 17, so I wouldn’t know, but...

This is an extremely violent movie. I was disgusted, and I can handle a lot. I can handle the walking dead. It was a terrible movie, and I don’t know why people are joking around and saying, “Oh, show it to your kids! It’s 2+!” Don’t listen to them! It barely scraped past getting NC-17.

More violent and unnecessary than Zombie's first

This is by far one of the worst sequels ever. Rob Zombie's first attempt was ok at best but his sequel suffers from bad cinematography (shake cam), a stupid plot and random, pointless imagery. This movie is not for kids either, it is extremely brutal and gory (even more than the previous film). There are no redeeming qualities with this film, it is boring, pointless and too violent for kids. Definitely not worth watching, it was not at all a good experience, stay away.