Kid reviews for Halloweentown

Tween brew: Witchy fun, a pinch of fright.

Kid, 9 years old November 1, 2010

Halloweentown

Nope...............Not Scary At All.Its A Great Movie.No Need For Four Movies Though.One Is Fine But Anyway This Movie Is Good.I Wish That This Had Another Director So It Could Be Scarier.Halloweentown Is Great For Ages Four And Up.

Special affects can't hide the dull story and weak plot.

I seemed to enjoy Halloweentown at first.The characters were charming and the mom and grandma while cliched were enjoyable as well.But toward the middle of the movie,things fall apart.

Many movies like this have flaws like special affects overload,but this one could have added a little more of them to at least keep us awake througout the movie.Because the movie has no excitement at all,you'll probobly be dying for some big affects or an intersting character.While they were intersting at first,you never get to know them too well or even get to see what they're feeling.Like toward the ending,don't you think that Marnie would be crying or at least be sad at the sight of her now stone like mom and grandma?

Halloweentown is a very dull movie with a poorly thought out plot and weak characters.You would be better off watching the other sequels which are alot better than this one.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAnna B. November 4, 2020

Great

This movie was really good, but it can be a little scary. My little Sister got a little scared, but she still loved watching it, so it didn't make her too scared
Kid, 11 years old September 9, 2020

Great Movie!

This was great! I just watched this for the first time today and I love it. It was absoulotly excellent. The characters are good and I can really relate to Marnie and her spooky love. The story line was really good. The effects were cheesy, the masks were obvious, and you could deffently tell the skeleton taxi driver was an animatronic but it was still very enjoyable. So if you love the Disney Channel and Halloween then you'll love this. I can't wait to watch the other movies in Halloween Town! I hope this helps.
Kid, 9 years old October 15, 2019

the best my fave

Kind of scary for younger viewers . there is 1 ghost a lot goblins and monsters they don't look that scary tho so they would be not goog for young ones still be careful with young kids.

Kid, 10 years old June 1, 2017

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddd

Kid, 10 years old October 22, 2012

HalloweenTown Review!

Great movie! Also a nice message: If you try hard enough it will always be possible!

Teen, 15 years old Written bysweet15 October 26, 2011

ssssssssssswwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!

awsome!!!!!! there colums witches worlocks and a talking sceleton and much more its fun it may want your kid wanna be the main cahracter "Marnie" bc she is so energenic and sweet and pretty. and soooo out going! so take a look for your self go get the movie and watch it!

Educational Value
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana June 9, 2011

halloweentown

amazing movie.not scary.

Educational Value
Kid, 11 years old November 14, 2009
Parents neeed to know that this family fun film is as clean as it gets and the family works together to defeat evil.
Great movie that anyone should reallly see.

Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2009

GREAT MOVIE FOR HALLOWEEN

I love to watch this movie on halloween! It's sooooooooo AWSOME!!!!! But i ahve to admit that scarcrow is really creepy.

Teen, 14 years old Written byzackaback September 23, 2009

Kid, 11 years old March 15, 2009

Love it!!!!

I love this movie!!! I watch it every time its on TV
Kid, 12 years old March 11, 2009

i laughed

i love that movie
Teen, 13 years old Written byschuymarch1 April 9, 2008

Great...

This is a great Disney Channel Original Movie.