All teen and kid member reviews for Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert

Kid, 10 years old April 10, 2009

by:stephanie escobar

you are a winner.you were so cool.i love your concert.i gave you a 2thups up.
Kid, 11 years old November 30, 2012

Really Good(=

Nice to let kids see how they can see other positive role models..(:

Great Movie

I want to give this movie 2 thumbs up. It was great! I saw it on Disney Channel last night and it was fantastic. I have to say I did get to go to her concert and it was fantastic!
This is the best movie ever!!!! I absolutly love hannah montanna, and unfortunatly, like many others, i couldn't get tickets to her concerts. This movie is really cool, because it is in 3d, and it is the next best thing to seeing her in concert! I recomend this movie to fans of all ages!!!
Kid, 12 years old December 20, 2009

Perfect for 8 and up

I would never let my mommy spend her money on this.I think that Hannah Montana is a bad actress and she can not sing. I think it is silly that she has songs for Hannah and Miley!!! The jokes are never funny and she's always looking at boys. She acts like if she does not look at a boy she will die!!!!
Kid, 12 years old December 2, 2009

A dissapointment to me but sure to WOW YOUNG hannah montanah fans.

The concert to me was a dissapointment it was really boring and the 3D was horrible. But younger GIRL hannah montanah fans are sured to be wowed by the #d and the concert itself. I recomend this pour 3D exsperence to youn girl hannah montanah fans ages 6-8.
Kid, 8 years old September 14, 2009

AGES 7 AND UP

I THINK IT IS OK
Teen, 13 years old Written bykh2master September 4, 2009

ok but some boring and cheesy song performances

this is rated three stars in my opinion, it was good and boring, and worse, HANNAH MONTANA, i h8 her. i liked Start all Over and Lets Dance is ok. Anyways, the Berlin concert was better and better songs, maybe the same songs, but better ways, whee! it was ok, but some boring performances.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybrownie1234 March 19, 2009

cooooooooooooooooooooollllll

it is cool
Teen, 13 years old Written bysara4ever95 February 16, 2009
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Love It

I love to watch Hannah Montana. I love the movie even more. I hope it comes out on DVD

I LOVE this movie

This movie is a good girl's night out movie or even a family movie! The 3-D is really good, plus it is not scary. But, the commireals are a tad bit scary. But it is a must see! Remember it is only out for a week, so hurry!
Teen, 13 years old Written bylmkbabe147 April 9, 2008

A Must See For People 2- 200!!!

I loved the movie!!! Since I personally know Miley,I know that she acts the same way she would act without the camera rolling.I also saw the concert but making the movie 3-D and putting "backstage adventures" in it, it makes it sooooo much better. This movie is age appropriate for all ages and a must-see for Miley or Hannah lovers!!! Even though it is only out for a week, I checked with Disney Corp. and this movie will not be locked in a volt like simmalar Disney movies. You HAVE TO see it!!!

Waste of time.

Umm this was wicked retarded I believe. Who would pay over 1000 dollars to see a fake peform? I really hate the facts (or rumors) about this chick!

love it

i love it to death i think it cold be for older age groups

see it

this was a good movie especialy if you did not get to go to see her in concert.