Kid reviews for Happy Feet Two

Happy Feet Two Poster Image

Nothing but Flare and Music

This sequel is another one of those crappy ones. It was so cheesy, and weird. Some of the music is decent, but I wasn't impressed. I'm going to pretend the sequel doesn't exist.
1 person found this helpful.

Happy Feet Two movie review by Logan Strohl

While not as good as Happy Feet One Happy Feet Two is a really good animated/Musical film about Penguins that has great songs and story too. Language is very mild perfect for the whole family.

Love it!

Anti-Christian Views in a Kids Movie

This movie contains Anti-Christian views that are not Biblical. If God created man and woman perfectly, and then you define marriage as something else. You are therefore going away from perfect! That is the opposite of what we want.

Some mild peril, plus the "sex" scene the parents are talking about is just that the Will and Bill are best friends. Nothing very strict.

There is some mild peril in the movie, the dark, black and white scenes even scared me a little. Especially the part that the doctors/scientists were violently devouring chicken. Also over-the-top explosions. And the penguin wearing the rainbow robe seemed like he was harmed, the animators could've light-hearted that a little. But overall, I liked the movie, I think it's cool. Also over-the-top positive role-models and messages. The people, err, uh, penguins teach other penguins it's okay how you dance, even if they laugh at you. Also in one scene Eric is seen peeing with his head covered in a hole. I recommend it to ages 9+

Cute movie with awesome songs!

Happy Feet Two is a cute family movie. I have seen some backlash from the parents about the “homosexual” krill (Bill and Will) but I personally don’t see them as homosexual. More like very good friends. About the “horrible violence and scary scenes”, don’t listen to the parents! I first saw this movie when I was 5 and I didn’t even bat an eye at the scary parts. I mean, what would you rather have, a boring, bubble-wrapped movie or a movie with scary parts that’s exciting? A couple Queen songs like “Under Pressure” And “We Are The Champions” which I LOVE! The plot is okay for a kids movie, and a couple innuendos that will soar over kids’ heads. Overall I thought it was cute!

Lemme' tell you something bout' happy feet 2

Now, we all know about Happy Feet and yes the Australian classic is good but, we can only call it GOOD. The second, featuring a perfectly selected cast, is simply a modern masterpiece. I personally believe this movie to have the best soundtrack ever to be embedded within that of a child's movie. Yet, when I say child's movie I mean a movie made for a child's viewing yet cherished by all.

Worst Movie I have ever seen

Too much singing and way to much just messing around. The first was way better than this one. If they keep making more im not watching them. Not good for teens.