Kid reviews for Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay

Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay Poster Image

Great funny movie

Can watch when 12 with skipping

R for strong crude and sexual content, some graphic nudity, pervasive language, and drug use.

GOOD MOVIE, But Not FOR KIDS!!! BEWARE!!!

Good movie, I like all three of these. NOT FOR KIDS THOUGH!!!! There is lots of drugs, lots of language (F*** is said AT LEAST 150 times), Nudity (female) and EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD!!!! Don't watch this until you are 18+!!

Nice but inappropriate

This is good but probably not for kids under 7.

Anouther stoner comedy that doasn't surprise me

This movie is a stoner comedy and a very good one but stoner comedys are all like this they all have rude humor and sexual langeage/content its part of the charm in stoner comedy with out rude humor it just wouldn't be a stoner comedy. This isn't for young children what so ever. Some scenes are okay but some go way to far with the content but its funny. The first one was more like american pie or road trip and isn't bad for a 15/16 year old but this one is alot more adult and rude.

Am I immature because I liked it?

Mostly due to Rob Corddry's character, who I thought was hysterical. Most of the complaints I've heard were saying that Kumar was too much of an idiotic a-hole this time around. I can't disagree. When he's not being an idiot, he's just being a complete jerk to everyone. And there are not just some jokes that not only don't work(most of which are dragged so much that even if they were good you'd wind up hating them), but some are just stupid and over-the-top. And not the good kind of over-the-top of the first and third. But it still has some redeeming qualities, such as the romantic soft-side of Kumar, Rob Corddry, and..those are actually the only good things that stick out.. pOSITIVE pIECES: The main message is that true love can be found, and that if you think you've stumbled upon it you shouldn't give up on it. Also, a group of scary-looking black men are not what they seem, a 20-something year old HUGE black man is an accomplished orthodontist and racism and stereotyping is just seen as wrong and an act of idiocy. vIOLENT vEIL: A few punches and a kick to the crotch. A man is comedicly set on fire. A cyclops can be considered scary. And a deer is shot, blood spurts on Harold's face. It is then stabbed with a knife. nYEH nONSENSE (oR sEXUAL sTUFF): Once again, sexual dialogue. Talk of oral sex in prison, a.k.a.: "cockmeat sandwich". A threesome with a man, a woman, and an anatomically correct feminine bag of weed. But easily the worst of the bunch is the "bottomless" party. Tons of nudity, including: One quick scene of breasts, a whole 5+ minutes of butt and vagina, plus, an extremely quick scene of penis. Just the head is visible, protruding from the unnatural amount of pubic hair. oBSCENITIES & oBSCENE pROFANITIES: Probably about 75+ f-words, and lesser obscenities. dRUG dANGERS: As always, lots of drugs. Mostly marijuana and bongs. aLL-iN-aLL: So how is it? Well, it doesn't come all that close to the original, but I don't think it's nearly as bad as most people make it out to be. Give it a shot if you think you can handle it and decide for yourself.

harold and kumar are frickin amazin'

the second movie in the harold and kumar francise is funny, crude, and inapppropriate. but i love it! there is langugae blodd drugs alchoal the whole works but you definatlly want to see this movie

Everybody and up

I lved it everybody is allowed to see the bottomless party we see a lot of vagina

Funny for older teens

I watched this film not expecting it to be so graphic. This film is hilarious but strong on nudity, drugs and swearing. For some one under 15 you may want to fast forward the no pants party. The part with the prisoner guards is also pretty gross. I think this one is better than Harold and Kumar go to white castle although it is more explicit.

Read

Rated R: A scene of a little gore, Strong sexual content, Strong and crude language, and plenty of drug use