Parent reviews for Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle

Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle Poster Image

Funny parts, but for a mature teen

Very frequent F-word and other swears. Graphic sexual references including double penetration. Women are objectified and demeaned. Man offers his wife for sex. Two occurrences of topless women. Cocaine snorting on back of one topless woman. Plays on stereotypes (East Asian’s love math, South Asians are convenience store owners, cops beat up / unlawfully arrest African Americans, etc). Ongoing marijuana use portrayed as positive / cool. Man has fantasy relationship with large bag of week, including sex with it.

Funny and hilarious

I think this movie is hilarious and fun you will definitely enjoy it!

Not suitable for people under 15.

Really funny, but some references

Funny vulgar comedy built for adults.

Kumar

Great movie. Very funny and there is a little nudity but nothing that bad. I would not let my younger kids watch this but 15 and up yes

good

My husband and I rented this movie and I have to say it wasnt that bad of a movie language is pretty strong and nudity two parts drugs really strong.

awesome movie

this was an awesome movie but some sexual content isnt appropreate. some language lots of drugs kumar is consitantly say blaze it up or come on lets smoke some weed. some racial jokes including afican americans.violence isnt bad some blood shown during a surgery and harold and kumar crash a car.

FUNNY

Its very funny but it has a lot of drugs and language, there are two scenes where we see a women's breasts one of them is quite brief the other is two women without any shirts on a man fondles with one.