Kid reviews for Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle

Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle Poster Image

FUNNY!

This movie made me so hungry. Some awkward moments if you're watching with family though. One character has zits all over his face, and one bursts. Very disgusting scene. There is also a scene in a hospital that is kind of hard to watch. I also don't really find farting/pooping/peeing humor funny, and that is most definitely in this film. Some people make comments about Harold and Kumar that some may find offensive. For example, to Harold; "Better ruck next time!" (He's Asian), and to Kumar they make a lot of Indian accent and curry jokes. I find these hilarious, but I know some viewers will certainly not. But when I watched this, I had immediately wished that there was a White Castle near me. They made it look so good. Also some profanity, and the guys frequently do drugs. You could consider them role models though, considering just how loyal friends they are. Definitely not a good movie for educational value however.

funny

loved it so funny

very good for all ages

Great movie to watch

Great movie to watch with your friends, family, or by yourself

Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle Review

Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle is the start of the Harold and Kumar series. There are three films, and out of all of them, I thought this one looked the worst. However, I was wrong. Watching this film on a late night sure is an experience. This is definitely a great late night comedy. It is extreme raunchy fun that fits the genre very well. One of my favorite characters was Freakshow. Most of the scenes he was in were hilarious. Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle is a ton of dumb fun that actually has pretty good messages about standing up for what is right. I recommend this film to pretty much anyone who wants to relax and watch a raunchy comedy. I think this film is OK for teens 16 and up because there is some nudity and sexual jokes, lots of swearing and a main plot point in the film is them getting high all the time.

this movie is very vulgar and recommended for the most mature.

stupid

Not very funny- most jokes revolved around getting high and private parts... immature in an unfunny way

GOOD MOVIE, But Not FOR KIDS!!! BEWARE!!!

I personally find all 3 of these movies good. But it contains frequent drugs, nudity, language and sexual references. Good, but even though R is for 17+, ONLY WATCH THIS WHEN YOUR CHILD IS 18+!!!!!

Really Funny!

This was a really funny movie! It isn't that bad, besides one scene with Freakshow's naked wife. The scenes with the racoon, the man in the bush, and Freak Show were hilarious! Great Movie!

haha

Really a great movie i loved it. Drugs is the problem but that doesnt bother me. Nudity. And for the kid that said it would beat scary movie and epic movie yeah right. Any ways 14+ safe. And last two things sex jokes and language. And for people that said 15+ umm 14s nothing diffrent than 15 stupids